CBSE Date Sheet for Class 10 and 12 First Term
CBSE Date sheet for First Term (Term 1) Exams 2021 Class 10 and Class 12 is now released on October 18, 2021. The 10th standard first term exams are going to start from 30th Novermber to 11th December whereas exams for class 12 will start from 1st December but the last exams will be on 22nd December.Share your knowledge through Discussion Forum. Download books and study materials for exams practice. Ask your doubts related to exams in discussion forum to get the proper answers.
CBSE Date Sheet 2021-2022
|Class:||10 & 12|
|Contents:||CBSE Date Sheet|
CBSE Date Sheet for First Term Exams 2021 released on October 18, 2021
CBSE Date Sheet 2021
CBSE Compartment Date Sheet 2021 for class 10 and Class 12 are given here to download in PDF format. Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps based on latest NCERT Solutions, following the new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS board or CBSE through Discussion Forum.
In the examination, Please check
1. Please check that the question paper contains how many printed pages.
2. Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
3. Please check that the question paper contains how many questions.
4. Use of calculator is prohibited.
5. Mobile phones are not allowed inside the examination hall.
6. Mask is required.
7. Maintain the social distancing due to COVID-19.
8. Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
9. 15 minutes’ time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
Feedback & Suggestions
Download latest CBSE Syllabus for the academic session 2021-22 in PDF format, NCERT Solutions, important questions, notes, study material, solved sample papers, test papers and ncert sols. Online study material is also uploaded in some of the sections to revise the chapter without download. Provide your feedback regarding to NIOS or CBSE Board contents through Discussion forum.