NCERT Solutions for Class 1 Science
Solutions for Class 1 Science can be download from here. In NCERT, there is no book available for Class 1 Science. Only private publisher’s books can be taken for the preparation of Class 1 Science Subject.For the academic session 2021-2022, a Science book for Class 1 is given here with suitable questions answers for practice.
Class 1 Science Book Solutions
Chapter wise Class 1 Science Book Solutions for Session 2021-2022
- Chapter 1. A Green World
- Chapter 2. Food From Plants
- Chapter 3. The Animal’s World
- Chapter 4. Food and Shelter of Animals
- Chapter 5. Our Body
- Chapter 6. Our Needs
- Chapter 7. Healthy Habits
- Chapter 8. Safety and First Aid
- Chapter 9. We Need Air
- Chapter 10. Water
- Chapter 11. Weather and Season
- Chapter 12. Up in the Sky
- Chapter 13. Going to the Moon
Chapter Wise Main Points of all Chapters
Chapter 1: A Green World
- Trees: Big, tall and strong plants.
- Shrubs: Plants smaller than trees.
- Herbs: Small and weak plants
- Climbers: Small plants that need support to grow or climb.
- Creepers: Weak plants that grow along the ground.
- Baby Plant: Small plant inside a seed.
Chapter 2: Food From Plants
Cereals: Grains such as rice, wheat, and maize.
Spices: Used for adding taste to food.
Chapter 3: The Animal’s World
Wild Animal: Animals that live in forests.
Insects: Small animals having six legs.
Chapter 4: Food and Shelter of Animals
Shelter: Home; a place to live
Domestic: A cave
Chapter 5: Our Body
Sense Organs: Eyes, nose, ears, tongue, and skin.
Senses: Sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.
Adult: A grown up person.
Chapter 6: Our Needs
Energy: Capacity to do something.
Woollen Clothes: Clothes made from wool which keep us warm.
Chapter 7: Healthy Habits
Fit: Keeping healthy.
Stay Healthy: Good food, exercise, and proper rest help us to stay healthy.
Chapter 8: Safety and First Aid
Accident: An unpleasant event or injury caused due to carelessness
Safety: Staying away from harm.
Zebra Crossing: Marking on the road for crossing.
First Aid: Immediate help given to an injured person.
Chapter 9: We Need Air
Wind: Fast blowing air.
Occupy: Take up or fill.
Storm: A fast blowing wind.
Chapter 10: Water
River: A big stream of water.
Well: A deep hole dug in the ground from where we can get water.
Chapter 11: Weather and Season
|Weather:||Condition of the atmosphere at a particular place and time.|
|Wind:||Fast moving air.|
Chapter 12: Up in the Sky
- East: The direction from which the sun rises every morning.
- West: The direction in which the sun sets every evening.
- Moon: Look like bright silver.
Chapter 13: Going to the Moon
Astronauts: People who travel led into space.
Space Shuttle: Rocket