NCERT Solutions for Class 1 Science Chapter 10
Class 1 Science Chapter 10 Water in English Medium for new academic session 2021-2022. There is no Science Book available in NCERT or CBSE. This is an extra book used by most of the school to enhance the knowledge of students.Here a Student of Grade 1 learn about the various uses of Water. He will also learn the importance of Water and Water bodies.
Class 1 Science Chapter 10 Solutions
All living things need water. People, animals and plants need water to stay alive. All living things need water to live.
1. We need water to drink.
2. We need water to cook food.
3. We need water to put out fire.
Sources of Water:
1. We also get water from rain, rivers, lakes, ponds, seas etc.
2. We also get water from underground.
3. We dug well and hand pumps to get underground water.
We must drink pure water
We must always drink clean water. Drinking impure water can make us sick. If water is not pure, we must boil it. We can filter water to make it pure.
1. People, animals and plants need water to live.
2. We must drink pure water.
3. We need water for drinking, bathing, cooking, washing and putting out fire.
4. Rain, rivers, lakes, ponds and wells are main sources of water.
5. We should drink clean water.
Select the correct option from MCQs:
1. We use water for
2. Which one is a very big water body?
3. Which of the following does not need water?
Write ‘T’ for true or ‘F’ for false statements:
1. We cannot live without water.
2. Animals can live without water.
3. Plants need water to grow.
4. Drinking dirty water is bad for our health.
5. We can filter water to make it clean.
Answer these questions:
Write three uses of water.
Three uses of water are:
Name three sources of water.
Three sources of water are:
Why must we drink pure water?
We must drink pure water otherwise we fall ill.
How can we prepare Class 1 Science chapter 10 easily?
This chapter is easy what are the uses and sources of water we prepare a list and remember it easily.
Is Class 1 Science chapter 10 interesting?
In this chapter student collect data about different uses of water and can perform some practical themselves.
How much important Class 1 Science chapter 10 is?
Chapter is useful it provides knowledge about water. Uses of water and different sources of that. Some question may be asked in examination.