NCERT Solutions for class 8 all subjects in PDF format free to download updated for session 2022-23. All the steps of solutions are properly described.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 All Subjects Session 2022-2023
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science – History
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science – Geography
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science – Political Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Hindi
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Sanskrit
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Computer Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 8
|Subjects||Maths, Science, Social Science & Hindi|
Language of solution or answers is so easy that every student of 8th standard can understand easily. We are trying to provide the best NCERT Solutions 2022-2023 and study material for class 8. For any further help or feedback, please contact us without hesitation. All the subjects in class 8 are equally important. Make a suitable time table to study by giving an appropriate time to each subject. Don’t confined to a particular book or website for answers or solutions, try yourself each questions and discuss with your subject teacher to make any final decision.
About Class 8 Mathematics study
There are so many chapter in class 8 Maths which are base for the chapters in class 9 or class 10. For example, finding square and square roots or cube and cube roots are the fundamental tools for calculation in next classes. Similarly, mensuration is a common chapter in all the classes from 6 to 10. Algebraic Expression and Factorization also make Algebra stronger in higher classes. Do all the chapters by understanding the actual concepts not by rote learning.
Kaksha 8 ke lie Hindi ki Kitaben
Kaksha 8 ke lie Hindee kee Mukhy Kitaaben is prakaar hain:
Kaksha 8 ke lie Hindee kee Paathyapustak – Doorva Bhaag 3
Kaksha 8 ke lie Hindee kee Paathyapustak – Vasant Bhaag 3
Javaahar Laal Neharu kee Pustak Bhaarat Kee Khoj ka Sankshitp Roop – Bhaarat Kee Khoj
Kaksha 8 ke lie Hindee kee Poorak Paathyapustak – Sankshipt Buddhacharit
Books for Social Science (S. St.) in Class 8
The Textbook in History for Class 8 is ‘Our Past – III’
The Textbook in Geography for Class VIII is ‘Resources and Development’
The Textbook in Civics for Class 8 is ‘Social and Political Life – III’.
We always respect your feedback and suggestion. Feedback help us to improve the content quality and helping more and more students. For any help never hesitate send us message or call us, we will definitely help you at our level best. If you have any doubt in any subject, visit to our discussion forum and put your question for discussion. Our experts as well as so many other uses will reply you with suggestions.
What are the important chapter in class 8 Maths?
All the chapters in class 8 are basically the foundation of next classes. Algebraic expression and factorization are main chapters to make stronger you algebraic mathematics. Similarly finding cube roots or square roots is a fundamental requirement in most of the classes. Practical geometry improve our skills in drawing mathematical objects.
What are the main books for Social Science in Class 8?
The social science for class 8 is divided into 3 sections like History, Geography and Civics.
How many books are there in Class 8 English subject?
As per NCERT, there are two books in Class 8 English syllabus. One is ‘Honeydew’ – A textbook for class 8 English and the other one is ‘It so happened…’ – Supplementary reader book. Both the books contains 10 chapters.
How many chapters of Physics are there in NCERT Book for Class 8 Science?
There are all together 18 chapters in Class 8 NCERT Book. The first chapter is Crop Production and Management and the last one is Pollution of Air and Water. There is no separate section of Physics, Chemistry or Biology are made so far.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
Download Class 8 Maths Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1 Rational Numbers
- Chapter 2 Linear Equations in one Variable
- Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
- Chapter 5: Data Handling
- Chapter 6: Square and Square Roots
- Chapter 7: Cube and Cube Roots
- Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Chapter 10: Visualizing Solid Shapes
- Chapter 11: Mensuration
- Chapter 12: Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 13: Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Chapter 14: Factorization
- Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
- Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science
Download Class 8 Science Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1: Crop Production and Management
- Chapter 2: Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- Chapter 3: Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Chapter 4: Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 5: Coal and Petroleum
- Chapter 6: Combustion and Flame
- Chapter 7: Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Chapter 8: Cell – Structure and Functions
- Chapter 9: Reproduction in Animals
- Chapter 10: Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Chapter 11: Force and Pressure
- Chapter 12: Friction
- Chapter 13: Sound
- Chapter 14: Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 15: Some Natural Phenomena
- Chapter 16: Light
- Chapter 17: Stars and The Solar System
- Chapter 18: Pollution of Air and Water
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 History
Download Class 8 Social Science – History Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1: How, When and Where
- Chapter 2: From Trade to Territory
- Chapter 3: Ruling the Countryside
- Chapter 4: Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
- Chapter 5: When People Rebel
- Chapter 6: Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
- Chapter 7: Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
- Chapter 8: Women, Caste and Reform
- Chapter 9: The Making of the National Movement: 1870s – 1947
- Chapter 10: India after Independence
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Geography
Download Class 8 Social Science – Geography Chapter wise Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Civics
Download Class 8 Social Science – Civics Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1: The Indian Constitution
- Chapter 2: Understanding Secularism
- Chapter 3: Why do we need a Parliament?
- Chapter 4: Understanding Laws
- Chapter 5: Judiciary
- Chapter 6: Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 7: Understanding Marginalisation
- Chapter 8: Confronting Marginalisation
- Chapter 9: Public Facilities
- Chapter 10: Law and Social Justice
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 English
Download Class 8 English Chapter wise Solutions
- Chapter 1. The Best Christmas Present in the World
- Chapter 2. The Tsunami
- Chapter 3. Glimpses of the Past
- Chapter 4. Bepin Choudhury’s Lapse of Memory
- Chapter 5. The Summit Within
- Chapter 6. This is Jody’s Faun
- Chapter 7. A Visit to Cambridge
- Chapter 8. A Short Monsoon Diary
- Chapter 9. The Great Stone Face – I
- Chapter 10. The Great Stone Face – II
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Sanskrit
Class 8 Sanskrit Hindi Translation
Get here the complete NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Sanskrit with Hindi Medium. You can get the Hindi Translation of each chapter of Class 8 Sanskrit NCERT.
Get here the complete Study Material for Class 8 Computer Science with assignments and worksheets.
- NCERT Class 8 Computer Science Book Free