NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science in Hindi and English medium updated for CBSE academic year 2023-24. Tiwari Academy is a website that offers educational resources and solutions for various subjects and classes, including Class 6 Science NCERT Solutions. Here’s how Tiwari Academy can be helpful for Class 6 Science NCERT Solutions. According to revised syllabus and new NCERT textbook issued for session 2023-24, there are only 11 chapters in 6th Science.
Chapter 1. Components of Food
Chapter 2. Sorting Materials and Groups
Chapter 3. Separation of Substances
Chapter 4. Getting to Know Plants
Chapter 5. Body Movement
Chapter 6. The Living Organisms Characteristics and Habitats
Chapter 7. Motion and Measurement of Distances
Chapter 8. Light, Shadows and Reflections
Chapter 9. Electricity and Circuits
Chapter 10. Fun with Magnets
Chapter 11. Air Around Us
Studying science in school serves several important purposes, and it plays a fundamental role in education for various reasons. Science helps us understand the world around us, from the behavior of atoms and molecules to the functioning of ecosystems. It provides explanations for natural phenomena, helping us make sense of the world. Tiwari Academy typically provides detailed solutions to all the chapters and topics covered in the Class 6 Science NCERT textbook. This ensures that students have access to solutions for every concept they encounter in their curriculum.
Class 6 Science Chapter Wise Question Answers
|Number of Chapters:||11 (Eleven)|
|Contents:||Intext and Exercise Solutions|
|Mode of Content:||Images, Text, PDF and Videos|
|Academic Session:||CBSE 2023-24|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
Science encourages critical thinking and problem-solving skills. It teaches students to formulate questions, gather evidence, analyze data, and draw conclusions – skills that are valuable in many aspects of life.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
To help the students of grade 6, we have updated all the contents related to Class 6 Science Solutions. Now the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science are updated for new academic session 2023-24. Download Class NCERT Solutions App for all subjects.
The PDF format of 6th Science solutions are also available to use it offline. Question answers of NCERT Class 6 Science book PDF are in English Medium as well as Hindi Medium to use free online or offline. All the answers are prepared from NCERT Science Book Class 6 based on latest NCERT Books 2023-24. All the students following CBSE Class 6 Science Syllabus can use these answers as a reference only.
|Class 6 Maths iOS App for iPad & iPhone|
|Class 6 Maths in Hindi iOS App for iPad & iPhone|
|Class 6 All Subjects iOS App for iPad & iPhone|
|Class 6 NCERT Books iOS App for iPad & iPhone|
Try to make answers by own to increase your thinking skills. The Class 6 Science Solution is prepared by expert teachers considering a 6th standard student in mind. We know that the Science Syllabus design for grade 6 student is just a basic science class 6 and the basic science for 6 includes fundamental and daily life categories.
6 Science Solutions in Hindi and English Medium
Get the Question Answers and NCERT Solutions for Class VI in English Medium as well as Hindi Medium. The Textbook Solutions for class 6 are updated for new academic session 2023-24. If you have any doubt, please visit to Discussion forum to ask your doubts. Download Offline Apps based on latest NCERT Books following the new CBSE Curriculum 2023-24.
Class 6 Science Extra Important Questions with Answers
- Chapter 1: Components of FoodClass 6 Science Chapter 1 Important QuestionsRead more
- Chapter 2: Sorting Materials into GroupClass 6 Science Chapter 2 Important QuestionsRead more
- Chapter 3: Separation of SubstancesClass 6 Science Chapter 3 Important QuestionsRead more
- Chapter 4: Getting to Know PlantsClass 6 Science Chapter 4 Important QuestionsRead more
- Chapter 5: Body MovementClass 6 Science Chapter 5 Important QuestionsRead more
- Chapter 6: The Living Organisms Characteristics and HabitatsClass 6 Science Chapter 6 Important QuestionsRead more
- Chapter 7: Motion and Measurement of DistancesClass 6 Science Chapter 7 Important QuestionsRead more
- Chapter 8: Light, Shadows and ReflectionsClass 6 Science Chapter 8 Important QuestionsRead more
- Chapter 9: Electricity and CircuitsClass 8 Science Chapter 9 Important QuestionsRead more
- Chapter 10: Fun with MagnetsClass 6 Science Chapter 10 Important QuestionsRead more
- Chapter 11: Air Around UsClass 6 Science Chapter 11 Important QuestionsRead more
How to Make Class 6 Science Easier for Exams
Class 6 Science is easy to understand and learn for exams. According to revised syllabus for academic session 2023-24, there are only 11 chapters in all for first term and second term. The solutions on Tiwari Academy are often designed to be easy to understand, making complex scientific concepts more accessible to students. This can be particularly helpful for students who may find certain topics challenging. It is easy to prepare for 6th Science final exams following the tips and tricks given here. In addition to solutions, Tiwari Academy also offer additional resources such as video lectures, practice questions, and worksheets. These resources can further enhance a student’s understanding of the subject. We are describing the steps to score very good marks in Class 6 Science exams following the Science Solutions during preparation.
- Step 1: Take help from online platform but study offline.
- Step 2: Start reading the chapter you like most in Science.
- Step 3: Understanding the core concept to learn the answers.
- Step 4: Make a Right Setup and Focus on Science reading only
- Step 5: Follow NCERT Textbook for Practicing questions.
Step 1: Take help from online platform but study offline.
Step 2: Start reading the chapter you like most in Science.
Step 3: Understanding the core concept to learn the answers.
Step 4: Make a Right Setup and Focus on Science reading only
Step 5: Follow NCERT Textbook for Practicing questions.
|Natural Materials||Man-made Materials|
|Natural materials occur in nature. Examples: Coal, minerals, water, petrolium, natural gas, jute, wood, cotton.||Those materials which are made by human beings are known as man-made materials. Examples: Plastic, paper, cardboard, glass, stainless steel, fertilizer, ply-wood, etc.|
Class 6 Science Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ ) 2023-24
- Chapter 1: Components of FoodClass 6 Science Chapter 1 MCQRead more
- Chapter 2: Sorting Materials into GroupClass 6 Science Chapter 2 MCQRead more
- Chapter 3: Separation of SubstancesClass 6 Science Chapter 3 MCQRead more
- Chapter 4: Getting to Know PlantsClass 6 Science Chapter 4 MCQRead more
- Chapter 5: Body MovementClass 6 Science Chapter 5 MCQRead more
- Chapter 6: The Living Organisms Characteristics and HabitatsClass 6 Science Chapter 6 MCQRead more
- Chapter 7: Motion and Measurement of DistancesClass 6 Science Chapter 7 MCQRead more
- Chapter 8: Light, Shadows and ReflectionsClass 6 Science Chapter 8 MCQRead more
- Chapter 9: Electricity and CircuitsClass 6 Science Chapter 9 MCQRead more
- Chapter 10: Fun with MagnetsClass 6 Science Chapter 10 MCQRead more
- Chapter 11: Air Around UsClass 6 Science Chapter 11 MCQRead more
Difference between Physical Changes and Chemical Changes
1. It is a temporary change. 2. No new substance is formed. 3. It can be reversed. 4. Examples: freezing of water, tearing of paper.
1. It is a permanent change. 2. New substance is formed. 3. It cannot be reversed. 4. Examples:- rusting of iron, cooking of food.
Vitamins-Minerals Deficiency Diseases and Symptoms
|Vitamin A||Night blindness||Poor vision/loss of vision at night.|
|Vitamin B||Beriberi||Weakness in muscles, little energy to work.|
|Vitamin C||Scurvy||Bleeding gums, falling of teeth, delayed healing of wounds.|
|Vitamin D||Rickets||Bones become soft and bent.|
|Vitamin D||Osteomalacia (Adult)||Weak bones, especially backbones.|
|Vitamin K||Bleeding disease||Delay in blood clotting leads to excess bleeding.|
|Iodine||Goitre||Glands in the neck appear swollen, mental disability in children.|
|Iron||Aneaemia||Decrease in the haemoglobin content of the blood.|
Class 6 Science Solutions in Hindi & English
Here you can get the NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 6 Science in Hindi and English Medium. It is given to download in PDF format free for academic session 2023-24. Important Questions, MCQ, Notes and Keywords with Assignment based on latest NCERT Books in Hindi and English are also available. Ask your doubts and reply your friends and other users through discussion forum. Here you can share your knowledge with the other users. In MCQ section, one can get the Science Quiz for Class 6 based on CBSE Class 6 Science book.
Feedback and Suggestions
We have updated our all NCERT Solutions in Hindi as well as English Medium. If still there is any error, please specify us so that we can resolve it. We are working on the basis of your feedback and suggestions. Contents related to NIOS board will be uploaded this year to help NIOS students. Discussion Forum is being maintained so that students can discussion their doubts with our experts as well as friends.