CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 Revised on July 7, 2020
CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 for Class 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 and 1 to 5 updated (Revised on July 7, 2020 by CBSE) NCERT Curriculum for 2020-21 for CBSE Board (High School and Intermediate), MP Board, Gujrat Board (GSEB) and CBSE Board who are using NCERT Books.The PDF files for all the subjects are given below to download. NCERT Solutions 2020-21 based on Latest CBSE Textbooks are available to download. Get the Changes in CBSE Syllabus 2020-2021 in Class 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- 1 Class 1st to 5th Split up Syllabus
- 2 Class 6, 7 & 8 Split up Syllabus
- 3 CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 for Class 9 and 10
- 4 CBSE Curriculum for Class 11 and 12
- 4.0.1 Is there any change in CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 as compared to 2019-20?
- 4.0.2 What are the changes in Class 9 English of CBSE Curriculum 2020-21?
- 4.0.3 Is there change in Hindi Course A or Course B of Class 9 as per CBSE Syllabus 2020-21?
- 4.0.4 Just like changes in English Class 10 Syllabus 2020-21, is there any change in Maths also?
- 4.0.5 What are the changes in CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 for Class 10 Social Science?
- 4.0.6 Is the CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Biology 2020-21 changed somehow?
- 4.0.7 How much Syllabus is changed in Class 11 Biology for new session 2020-2021?
- 4.0.8 Is there any change in CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Economics 2020-21?
- 4.0.9 What are the changes in Class 12 Biology for session 2020-21 as per CBSE Curriculum?
- 4.0.10 Is there any change in CBSE Syllabus for class 12 Maths 2020-2021?
CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 for all Classes
|Class: 9, 10, 11, 12||CBSE Revised Syllabus 2020-21|
|Updated on:||7 July 2020|
CBSE Syllabus 2020-2021 for all Classes
CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 for Class 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 are given below to download in PDF form free. Download Offline Apps based on NCERT Solutions 2020-21 following latest NCERT Books 2020-2021. Ask your doubts and answers the questions asked by your friends via Discussion Forum.
Download CBSE NCERT Syllabus for class 6, 7 and 8 for the year 2020–21. Sanskrit subject is the additional (optional) subject for these classes. Download Offline apps based on NCERT Solutions 2020-21.
NCERT CBSE CURRICULUM 2020-21 For Class IX-X
Latest CBSE Syllabus / Curriculum 2020–21 (Revised on July 7, 2020) for CBSE, Gujrat Board (GSEB) and UP Board also for high school (class 9 and class 10 Science, Maths & Social Science) following the board exam at the end of the session including full syllabus. UP Board also implementing the NCERT Books for the students so UP Board Syllabus for 2020–2021 will be same as CBSE. The final exam will be of 80 marks. For more details, download following syllabus. Syllabus of class 9th and class 10th are given under the same PDF file. उत्तर प्रदेश के नए शैक्षणिक सत्र 2020–21 के अनुसार 9वीं के लिए नई एन सी ई आर टी की विज्ञान, गणित और सामाजिक विज्ञानं की किताबें और 10वीं के लिए नई एन सी ई आर टी की गणित और विज्ञान की किताबें चलेंगी। Syllabus for Uttar Pradesh Secondary School for 2020–2021 (class ix and class x) of the subjects Science, maths and Social Science. Must read the instructions given on Initial Page of Curriculum 2020-2021 both students as well as teachers.
CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 for Class 9 and 10
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 -10 Initial Page
- Hindi Course A Syllabus 2020-21
- Hindi Course B Syllabus 2020-21
- Download English Syllabus 2020-21
- Download Maths Syllabus 2020-21
- Changes in Maths Syllabus for Class 9
- Changes in Maths Syllabus for Class 10
- Download Science Syllabus 2020-21
- Changes in Science Syllabus for Class 10
- Download Social Science Syllabus 2020-21
- Download Sanskrit Syllabus 2020-21
CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 and 12
Latest CBSE NCERT Syllabus 2020–21 (Revised on July 7, 2020 by CBSE) for CBSE board, Gujrat Board (GSEB) and UP Board also for senior secondary classes (intermediate) class 11 and class 12. उत्तर प्रदेश academic session 2020–2021 के अनुसार 11वीं के लिए new NCERT Books of History, Geography, Civics, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, समाजशास्त्र तथा अर्थशास्त्र और 12वीं के लिए नई एन सी ई आर टी की गणित, Physics, Chemistry and Biology की किताबें चलेंगी।
Teachers as well as students must read The Initial Page of Curriculum 2020-2021 to get the instructions given by CBSE.
CBSE Curriculum for Class 11 and 12
- CBSE Syllabus for 11-12 Initial Page
- Mathematics Syllabus 2020-21
- Physics Syllabus 2020-21
- Biology Syllabus 2020-21
- English Core Syllabus 2020-21
- English Elective Syllabus 2020-21
- Chemistry Syllabus 2020-21
- Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21
- Informatics Practices Syllabus 2020-21
- Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21
- Business Studies Syllabus 2020-21
- Economics Syllabus 2020-21
- Applied Mathematics Syllabus 2020-21
- Bio – Technology Syllabus 2020-21
- Political Science Syllabus 2020-21
- Engineering Graphics Syllabus 2020-21
- Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2020-21
- Fine Arts Syllabus 2020-21
- Home Science Syllabus 2020-21
- Geography Syllabus 2020-21
- History Syllabus 2020-21
- Hindi Aadhar Syllabus 2020-21
- Hindi Aichchik Syllabus 2020-21
- Legal Studies Syllabus 2020-21
- Psychology Syllabus 2020-21
- Sociology Syllabus 2020-21
- NCC Syllabus 2020-21
CBSE Syllabus 2020-2021
Is there any change in CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 as compared to 2019-20?
Earlier it was very small change but now CBSE has reduced about 30 percent syllabus in each subject.
What are the changes in Class 9 English of CBSE Curriculum 2020-21?
About 30 percent syllabus is now reduced. Grammar portion is also reduced.
Is there change in Hindi Course A or Course B of Class 9 as per CBSE Syllabus 2020-21?
A lots of changes in the pattern of Class 9 Hindi course A as well as B. All the changes are given in tabular form on Syllabus section of the website Tiwari Academy. You can note down the changes from there.
Just like changes in English Class 10 Syllabus 2020-21, is there any change in Maths also?
No, there is no change in Maths so far. In Class 10 only two subjects have minor changes. CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 for Class 10 English and Social Science is slightly differ as compared to CBSE Syllabus 2019-20.
What are the changes in CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 for Class 10 Social Science?
Geography: Chapter 2 (Forest and Wildlife): A topic ‘develop concept towards depletion of resources’ has been deleted from learning outcomes.
Geography: Chapter 3 (Water Resources): Earlier the map items of this chapter were not to be evaluated in Board Examinations, but now these (map items) will be evaluated in the Board examinations. However, theoretical aspect will not be evaluated as earlier.
Is the CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Biology 2020-21 changed somehow?
There is a little change in Syllabus of Class Biology according to Academic Session 2020-21. These changes are given below:
The weightage of Unit 1 and Unit 3 has been changed from 10 marks to 12 marks and 14 marks to 12 marks respectively. The number of periods of Unit1, 2 and 3 has been changed from 23, 23, 34 to 27, 27, 26 respectively. Topic ‘Secondary Growth’ has been added to chapter 6.
Note: The changes in practical is also there.
How much Syllabus is changed in Class 11 Biology for new session 2020-2021?
There are changes in Syllabus for Class 11 Biology theory as well as practical pattern. The changes in theory syllabus 2020-21 for class 11 Biology are given below:
Topics ‘Discovery of Electron, Proton and Neutron, atomic number, isotopes and isobars, Thomson’s model and its limitations, Rutherford’s model and its limitations’ have been added to Unit 2 (Structure of Atom). Topics ‘Significance of classification and brief history of the development of periodic table’ have been added to Unit 3 (Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Elements). The name of Unit 11 (p-block Elements) has been changed to ‘Some p-block Elements’.
Is there any change in CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Economics 2020-21?
Yes it is changed slightly. The changes according to CBSE Curriculum 2020-21 for Class 11 Economics are given below:
Topic ‘Sampling and non-sampling errors’ has been deleted from Unit 2 (Collection, Organisation and Presentation of Data). Topic ‘Lorenz curve–Meaning, construction and its application’ has been deleted from Unit 3 (Statistical Tools and Interpretation). Topic ‘Oligopoly-Meaning and features’ has been deleted from Unit 7 (Forms of Market and price determination under Perfect Competition with Simple Application).
What are the changes in Class 12 Biology for session 2020-21 as per CBSE Curriculum?
There is only one change that is given below:
Term ‘sacred groves’ has been added into Chapter 15.
Is there any change in CBSE Syllabus for class 12 Maths 2020-2021?
Yes, it is slightly change. A sub topic is added in class 12 Maths Chapter 13 Probability or we can say a topic ‘Binomial Probability Distribution’ has been added in Unit 6 (Probability).
Now the same syllabus is being followed for the academic session 2020-21. Only minor changes are there which are given at the top of Syllabus sections. All the PDF file of 9-10 syllabus and 11-12 syllabus are given above to download. For more information visit CBSE website. Study NCERT Books according to new syllabus 2020-2021 only.
Curriculum of class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th for Main Courses & Vocational courses effective for the Academic Session 2020–2021. We are continuously updating the syllabus contents as soon as updated by CBSE for classes 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th. Syllabus for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 is also available to download. The syllabus of class 9 and 10 includes a sample paper design for the coming board exam 2020–21. The vocational subject can be offered as an additional (optional) subject in combination with five core Academic subjects. The CGPA of Class IX and Class X will be calculated based on the grade obtained in five academic subjects and grade obtained in vocational subject will be reflected under additional (optional) subject. Join the discussion forum to ask your doubts.