Take NIOS Online Admission (निओस ऑनलाइन एडमिशन) for On Demand 2019-20 and October 2020 Examination session to clear your 10th standard and 12th standard. If you have any questions in mind, ASK HERE. If you have secondary education certificate, you are eligible to given exams for senior secondary (class xii) exams and if you have basic education certificate, you can give exam for class x.
The NIOS admission is still going on for On Demand and you can apply for October – 2020 session. The last date of Block – 1 Admission for April 2019-20 is over. The exams are conducted two times during the year first (For BLOCK I) in April – May and the second (For BLOCK II) during October – November. Students have freedom to opt the exam session whether in April – May or in October – November. The result is declared after 50 – 55 days of the examination. For CBSE/NCERT solutions, Click here.
To get proper information move to nios official website only. There is no institute who can make online admission. Online admission can be taken only from NIOS website directly but the submission of fee can be made offline also through NIOS official centers or call us for support in filling form or in other query. This site is developed in to assist the students in NIOS admission, National Institute of Open Schooling registration and application. There is no need to purchase (from outside) the educational material for NIOS, it is provided by NIOS free of cost at the mailing address given in the form filled by students at the time of admission.
Table of Contents
- 1 NIOS Online Admission 2019-20 – A Comprehensive Guide
- 2 How To Get NIOS Admission in 2019-20 (Online)
- 2.1 NIOS Registration Last Dates
- 2.2 NIOS Exam Application Fees
- 2.3 How To Apply for New Admission (step-by-step)
- 2.4 Courses and Streams Available for Open School Admission
- 2.4.1 Secondary Courses – Class 10th
- 2.4.2 Senior Secondary Courses – Class 12th
- 2.4.3 Open Basic Education (OBE)
- 2.4.4 The OBE – Open Basic Education is further divided into three following levels:
- 2.4.5 Vocational Education
- 2.4.6 Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.)
- 2.4.7 Life Enrichment and Life Skills Programme
- 2.5 Conclusion
- 2.5.1 What is NIOS?
- 2.5.2 What is full form NIOS?
- 2.5.3 What is the last date of Admission for April Exams?
- 2.5.4 When is result declare for April Exams?
- 2.5.5 What is the last date of Admission for October Exams?
- 2.5.6 When is result declare for October Exams?
- 2.5.7 Is NIOS vailed for JEE and NEET exams also?
- 2.5.8 What is ON DEMAND exams in NIOS?
- 2.5.9 Is NIOS easy?
- 2.5.10 Is NIOS vailed for government jobs?
- 2.5.11 What is the fee for NIOS Admission Class 10?
- 2.5.12 What is the fee for NIOS Admission Class 12?
- 2.5.13 Is NIOS exam tough to pass?
NIOS Online Admission 2019-20 – A Comprehensive Guide
We are explaining everything about the NIOS online admission for 2019-20 session here as the block – II admission for 2019-2020 is already over but you can take admission through On Demand process. We will discuss about the advantages and benefits of studying from National Institute of Open Schooling. How anyone can take admission in NIOS (open school) and keep on their education. We have seen many candidates dropped their exams due to some issues in their life. Some had left their studies due to age factor while some left because of time constrains. Here the NIOS plays the major role. This is the only board in India which gives full flexibility for learning. Students from any region and any circumstances can now continue their education from this board.
Why Should You Apply Enrollment in NIOS?
There are so many students who are good in one subject but little bit poor in other. For example a candidate is very good in calculations but he has less interest in learning by cramming. He always get good marks in maths but fails in any other subjects resulting FAIL in final exams. In NIOS, you can appear for few subjects in first half of the year and for the remaining subject next half of the session. इस तरह विद्यार्थी एक आसान विषय तथा एक कठिन विषय पहले पास करके और फिर बाकी बचे हुए विषयों को बाद में उत्तीर्ण कर सकता है. If someone has left the schooling and now want to continue his school education, the NIOS is one of the best options for him. अगर कोई नवीं या ग्यारवी कक्षा में फेल हो गया है और बिना क्लास रिपीट किये हुए दसवीं या बारवीं की परीक्षा देना चाहता है then NIOS is the option for him. Open schooling provides direct exams of class x (if you have basic elementary education) or xii (if you have passed the exam of class x or equivalent). Learning material provided by NIOS is available in the form of online PDF and also in the form of book containing numerous examples which are very helpful for students for self-study.
Educational Qualification (Eligibility) for Admission in NIOS
The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in Open School is quite basic. For taking new enrollment in secondary and senior secondary class see the table below.
|Course / Stream||Eligibility Required|
|Class 10th||ID-Proof, Address Proof, Class 8th Mark-sheet, Admission Form, PP size Photos|
|Class 12th||ID-Proof, Address Proof, Class 10th Certificate, Admission Form, PP size Photos|
How To Get NIOS Admission in 2019-20 (Online)
NIOS develop the need based academic and vocational education programmes up to pre – degree level. If students are not able to give exam of all subjects at once, they can opt NIOS which provides liberty to give exam two times in a year selecting only few subjects not all course. In this way a learner can give exams of all subjects one by one. The main objective of NIOS is to maintain the quality of education for Open and Distance learning programmes and making it powerful through research and development activities. NIOS is providing open schooling at national as well as global level and sharing resources and study material. Just like CBSE (Central board of Secondary Education), CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) and other boards. The value of NIOS passed candidate is complete equivalent to these boards (India and Abroad). NIOS has multichannel delivery modes for transaction to select courses and programs. NIOS also come under Ministry of Human Resource Development of India. It also provides a technical as well as financial support to State Government for setting/Scaling up of SOS (State Open Schools).
NIOS Registration Last Dates
Below you can see the NIOS admission last date for applying in various streams and courses. Just make sure you register yourself before the last dates for securing your seat.
NIOS Online Admission (निओस ऑनलाइन एडमिशन) Last Date & Fee Details for October 2020:
|NIOS Online Admission Last Date for October 2020 is||31-January-2020|
NIOS Online Admission After Last Date:
|16-September-2019 – 31-January-2020||Normal fees|
|1-February-2020 – 15-February-2020||Late Fee = Rs. 200|
|16-February-2020 – 28-February-2020||Late Fee = Rs. 400|
|1-March-2020 – 15-March-2020||Late Fee = Rs. 700|
NIOS Online Admission (निओस ऑनलाइन एडमिशन) Last Date & Fee details for April 2019-20:
|NIOS Online Admission Last Date for April 2019-20 is||31-July-2019|
NIOS Online Admission After Last Date:
|16-March-2019 – 31-July-2019||Normal Fee|
|1-August-2019 – 15-August-2019||Late Fee = Rs. 200|
|16-August-2019 – 31-August-2019||Late Fee = Rs. 400|
|1-September-2019 – 15-September-2019||Late Fee = Rs. 700|
NIOS ON Demand Admission
In NIOS on demand admission you can give exam in every months by selecting the dates of exam (if the seats are available for this specific month) and get the result after about 55 days. In this way you can save your time. इसकी विस्तृत जानकारी के लिए आप हमें कॉल कर सकते हैं। हम आपकी सहायता परीक्षा की तारीख लेने तथा परीक्षा की तैयारी दोनों में कर सकते हैं। Call us for help and suggestions.
NIOS Exam Application Fees
The NIOS exam fees are very affordable. For taking online admission in NIOS the fee would be ₹ 1800 (Male) & ₹ 1650 (Female) for Secondary (10th) course with 5 subjects. There are special discount for SC/ST, Ex-Service Men or Handicapped, the fee is ₹ 1200 for this category.For senior secondary (12th) course the is kept ₹ 2000 (Male) & ₹ 1650 (Female) with five subjects. The special fee for SC/ST, Ex-Service Men, Handicapped for this course would be ₹1300.
The additional subject fee will be ₹ 720 for both courses.
Keep in mind that these are basic fee structure that dose not have any late fee involved. See the late fee table if you are taking NIOS admission after the last date.
How To Apply for New Admission (step-by-step)
If you are facing trouble for applying admission in open school, you can follow this process. Here we have explained the complete step-by-step process for getting NIOS online admission 2019-20 session.
- Open Internet browser and visit: www.sdmis.nios.ac.in
- Read the instructions and click to Resister button.
- Now read the instructions and click to Proceed button to continue.
- Now select the State and then Identity type. Enter the id number of selected Identity type.
- Now select the Course (Secondary for class 10 & Senior Secondary for class 12) and click on Submit to continue.
- Now the application form will appear with four sections:
- Basic Details
- Optional Details
- Subject Selection
- Study Centre Selection
- Basic Details is further divided into 3 sections:
- Basic Details
- Other Information
- Fill all the information and click on Generate OTP. You will receive separate OTP on mobile as well as on email address, both is required to validate with the OTP.
- After validating the OTP, enter the details about address and details about Social Category, etc.
- In the Other Information section you have to upload the copy of your photo, identity document and other documents like last marks sheet, Cast certificate, etc.
- Now fill the optional details and go for selections of Subjects.
- Select the Study Centre (You can chose maximum three preferences).
- Review the application form for corrections, if required.
- If the filled form is completed and is found OK.
- Then you need to make payment right now or click on Pay Later.
- If you want to pay right now, select the appropriate Payment Gateway and make payment.
- That’s it. You have successfully applied for your enrollment in NIOS
For further more help you can contact us and tell us about your requirement. यदि निओस ऑनलाइन एडमिशन लिए आप ऑनलाइन फॉम नहीं भर पा रहें हैं तो हम आपकी मदद फोन पर ही कर देंगे। फिर भी अगर आपको दिक्क्त होगी तो हम आपका फॉम खुद ही भर देंगे। किताबेँ और पठन सामग्री आपके घर पर आ जाएगी। Otherwise get the books from us at the time of admission. If you have any trouble regarding MARK-SHEET, HALL TICKET (ADMIT CARD), MIGRATION or TMA, you may Ask you Query for help, we have experts to help you. We will help you as soon as possible. Normally we take maximum of 48 hours to responding any help.
Courses and Streams Available for Open School Admission
NIOS provides the following courses for secondary, senior secondary, vocational courses, life enrichment courses, life skills programmes, etc. from primary to pre-degree level.
Secondary Courses – Class 10th
Secondary course is equivalent to class 10th of CBSE (or other board also), it includes the syllabus containing the chapters of class 10, 9 and some important chapters of 8th class also which are being taught in other boards.
Senior Secondary Courses – Class 12th
This course is equivalent to class 12th of CBSE (or other boards) including the Latest CBSE syllabus 2019 – 2020 of class 11 and 12 taught in other boards.
Open Basic Education (OBE)
Education to all – Under the head “सर्व शिक्षा अभियान“, NIOS has started an elementary educational programme Open Basic Education (OBE), targeting to provide education to all children, youth and adults in the country. A separate provision is maintained to different age groups so that they can learn easily the basic education. This programme is basically divided into following two groups according to age:
- Age less than 14 years
- Age more than 14 years
The OBE – Open Basic Education is further divided into three following levels:
- Level A – Equivalent to Class 1 – 3
- Level B – Equivalent to Class 4 – 5
- Level C – Equivalent to Class 6 – 8
NIOS also provides vocational education in order to develop skilled and middle level manpower for the developing sectors of economy whether organised or unorganised. Demand of the vocational courses increases as per market needs. These course are designed for both urban as well as rural sectors. The following courses are available in vocational certificates:
- Diploma in Open School (DOS)
- Advance Certificate in Open School (ACOS)
- Certificate in Open School (COS)
Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.)
This programme is designed for those untrained teachers who is working in primary or upper primary schools of different states of India. The course and programme is developed by department of NIOS on the initiative of MHRD keeping in view the National Curriculum Framework – 2009 and NCEFTE – 2010. For this section, NIOS provides programme guide, Academic support system booklet & manual and study material.
Life Enrichment and Life Skills Programme
NIOS also provides life enrichment and life skills programme to develop your skill according to your interest. Exams will not be conducted for these programmes. Most of the life skills enrichment programmes (Dance, music and painting) enhance the knowledge of the students.
To conclude and sum up everything, we have seen the ups and downs of education system so many times. The National Institute of Open Schooling is the best education board in India that provides flexible education system. Candidates who are seeking NIOS online admission (निओस ऑनलाइन एडमिशन) 2019-20 can follow this guide and get their admission for class 10th or class 12th. By taking open school admission they can study according to their own comfort. This board is taking admission for very limited time. Check the last date of your course enrollment.
The fee is also kept very low so that anyone can able to study. Further, if you facing any difficulty in taking admission/registration in NIOS you can contact us. We can help for any problem regarding open school. You can apply today and secure your seat. Thanks.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is NIOS?
- 2 What is full form NIOS?
- 3 What is the last date of Admission for April Exams?
- 4 When is result declare for April Exams?
- 5 What is the last date of Admission for October Exams?
- 6 When is result declare for October Exams?
- 7 Is NIOS vailed for JEE and NEET exams also?
- 8 What is ON DEMAND exams in NIOS?
- 9 Is NIOS easy?
- 10 Is NIOS vailed for government jobs?
- 11 What is the fee for NIOS Admission Class 10?
- 12 What is the fee for NIOS Admission Class 12?
- 13 Is NIOS exam tough to pass?