The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) is now conducting the exam in June and July in Online Mode and applying for BITSAT Exam. Moreover, those who are left to fill out the form can now visit the official site of Bits Pilani and can fill out the form.
BITSAT Exam Full Details
If you haven’t applied till now then go to the official website of BITSAT. Every year exam is conducted earlier but due to Covid – 19 Pandemic the date is extended. Below we have covered all the details of the BITSAT Exam Full Details Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam, Pattern & Exam Dates.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) conducts exams every year to take admission in its three BITS campuses of BITS Goa, BITS Pilani, BITS Hyderabad. Courses offered to the students of B.E., M.S.c., B.Pharm after qualifying for the admission test of the BITSAT Exam. The exam is conducted online and over 3 lakh students apply for this entrance exam every year.
BITSAT 2022 Overview
|Name of the Examination||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)|
|Regulated by||Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Exam Conduct||Once a Year|
|Application Fee||INR 3400 (General)|
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|No of Questions||130 MCQs|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Per year applicants||3 Lakh|
|Accepting Colleges||BITS Pilani, BITS Goa, BITS Hyderabad|
|Courses Offered||B.E, B.Pharm, M.Sc|
BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates
|Application Form Start Date||In March 2022|
|Application Form Correction Date||In May 2022|
|Last Date to fill out the application form||In March 2022|
|Center allotment of BITSAT||In June 2022|
|BITSAT Admit card date||In June 2022|
|BITSAT Exam Date||In June 2022|
Degree / Courses Offered by BITS Campus
BITS Pilani is one of the most famous colleges in India which is also known as the Pilani Campus. competing with IITs, NITs, and many top colleges. BITS Pilani was ranked 27 overall in 2020 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Ranking. And 15th among all the Universities Colleges, 6th position in India in Pharmacy colleges, and 30th position in Engineering colleges.
These programs are Offered By BITS Pilani:
- B.E – Electrical and Electronics, Manufacturing, Civil, Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Mechanical.
- M.Sc.* – Chemistry, Mathematics, Biological Sciences, Economics, General Studies, and Physics.
BITS Goa is also known as K. K. Birla Goa Campus.
These programs are Offered By BITS Goa:
- 1. B.E – Electrical and Electronics, Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Mechanical.
- 2. M.Sc.* – Chemistry, Mathematics, Biological Sciences, Economics, and Physics.
BITS Hyderabad is located in the Hyderabad Campus of BITS.
These programs are Offered By BITS Hyderabad:
1. B.E – Electrical and Electronics, Civil, Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Mechanical.
3. M.Sc.* – Chemistry, Mathematics, Biological Sciences, Economics, and Physics.
Note: * The Candidates who join M.S.c degree in their first year are eligible to apply for a dual degree course in Engineering at BITS Pilani after completion of one year.
1. For Admission to B.E. & M.S.c Candidate – Candidates should have passed 12th std exam of 10+2 system from a well State Board or Central or its equivalent with Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics and adequate proficiency in English Language.
2. For Admission to B.Pharm Candidate – Candidates should have passed 12th std exam of 10+2 system from a well State Board or Central or its equivalent with Biology, Chemistry & Physics and adequate proficiency in the English Language. If you are having a Mathematics subject in PCM then you can also apply for Pharmacy Programme.
Criteria for Candidates in BITS Campus
Some Important Criteria for Candidates to do Degree / Courses in BITS Campus:
- 1. Candidate should obtain a minimum of 75% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics if (he or she has taken Mathematics Subject in BITSAT Exam) or a Minimum of 75% marks in Biology, Chemistry & Physics if (he or she has taken Biology Subject in BITSAT Exam) in 12th Standard With 60% marks in each of four subjects including Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics, Biology.
- 2. Candidates who are appearing for the 12th Examination in 2022 and who have passed their 12th Standard are eligible for BITSAT Exam.
- 3. Furthermore, a candidates may appear a maximum of two times in BITSAT 2022.
- 4. First rank holders of 12th Standard 2022 State Board and Central board are given direct admission and a better chance to Studies his/her in which Branch and Campus of their choice.
- 5. Admission at Bits Campus is purely based on merit.
- 6. From this year a candidates can appear for 2 times in BITSAT Exam. Moreover, the highest marks in any two session will considerd the final score for taking admission in the college.
Exam Pattern of BITSAT Exam 2022
1. BITSAT Exam is conducted in Computer Based Online Test. Duration is of 3 Hours. The BITSAT Paper consists of Four Parts:
• Part-I Physics with a Total of 30 Questions.
• Part-II Chemistry with a Total of 30 Questions.
• Part-III (a) English Proficiency with a Total of 10 Questions.
• Part-III (b) Logical Reasoning with a Total of 20 Questions.
• Part-IV Mathematics or Biology (For B.pharm Candidate) with a total of 40 Questions.
• The Total no of Questions is in BITAST Exam is 130.
2. All the Questions are MCQs Based on Objective Type Questions If the Candidate answers the correct answer he/ she gets 3 Marks and if incorrect it has a penalty of one mark.
3. If the candidate answers all the questions without skipping any questions then the candidate has an option of Attempting 12 Extra Questions if time is still left. The questions are from four subjects including Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics, Biology.
Preparation Tips For BITSAT Exam
- First, you should complete your NCERT Syllabus with revision and Learning Formula.
- Solve the previous year’s BITSAT Exam paper to know what type of question is coming Every year.
- Determine your Strength & Weakness. Try to improve daily and Practice a Lot.
- Practice your weak chapter Daily and Improve it.
- Give Mock tests and Analyze How you score on the last test and know which subject gets fewer marks and try to improve daily.
BITSAT Exam Fees
1. If you are a male candidate then the fee for BITSAT 2022 Exam is RS. 3400
2. If you are a female candidate then the fee for BITSAT 2022 Exam is RS. 2900.
3. If the Candidate chose the center as DUBAI then for both Male & females the Fee is 700INR.
Syllabus For BITSAT 2022
• Units & Measurement
• Newton’s Laws of Motion
• Impulse and Momentum
• Work and Energy
• Rotational Motion
• Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
• Heat and Thermodynamics
• Current Electricity
• Magnetic Effect of Current
• Electromagnetic Induction
• Modern Physics
• Electronic Devices
• States of Matter
• Atomic Structure
• Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
• Physical and Chemical Equilibrium
• Chemical Kinetics
• Hydrogen and S-block elements
• P- D- and F-block elements
• Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
• Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
• Biological, Industrial, and Environmental chemistry
• Organic Compounds with its Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
Part-III English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning
A. English Proficiency
• Reading Comprehension
B. Logical Reasoning
• Verbal Reasoning
• Nonverbal Reasoning
• Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
• Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
• Differential calculus
• Integral calculus
• Ordinary Differential Equations
• Linear Programming
• Mathematical modeling
• Diversity in Living World
• Genetics and Evolution
• Cell: The Unit of Life Structure and Function
• Genetics and Evolution
• Structure and Function – Plants
• Structure and Function – Animals
• Reproduction, Growth, and Movement in Plants
• Reproduction and Development in Humans
• Ecology and Environment
• Biology and Human Welfare
• Biotechnology and its Application.