NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 (Ex. 1.4 class 10) Real numbers in PDF format. 10th Maths Solutions are given in Hindi Medium and English Medium free to use. You can use all the solutions in Video Format free to download. UP Board Students are using the same textbooks as the CBSE Students. So, they can download UP Board Solution for Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 from here without any registration. NCERT Books for CBSE Students, Gujrat Board, Uttarakhand and UP Board High School students who are following NCERT Books are also given for this academic session. If you have any feedback about the website or Tiwari Academy App, please inform us. We respect your all suggestions and feedback.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 1:||Exercise 1.4|
10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 in English medium and Hindi Medium are given below to use online or download in PDF form. THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS GIVEN ON THE PAGE or visit Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions main page to download.
Class 10 Maths Exercise 1.4 Solutions in Hindi Medium Video
Class 10 Maths Exercise 1.4 Question 1, 2 Solutions in Video
Class 10 Maths Exercise 1.4 Question 3 Solution3 in Video
Feedback & Suggestions
Exercise 1.4 of class 1 maths lesson 1 is given in Hindi and English. Answers to all the questions have been made carefully. However, if there is any error then you must tell us so that we can rectify it and all the students can get benefit from it. All solutions for class 10 maths lesson 1 are also available in PDF format.
Important Questions – Real Numbers
- Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 6q + 1, 6q + 3 or 6q + 5, where q is some integer.
- Prove that the square of any positive integer is of the form 5q, 5q + 1, 5q + 4 for some integer, q.
- Prove that the product of three consecutive positive integers is divisible by 6.
- There are 120 boys and 114 girls in class X of a school. The principal of the school wishes to have maximum number of sections, each section has to accommodate equal number of boys and girls. What will be the maximum number of such sections? [Answer: 6]
- For any positive integer n, prove that n³ – n is divisible by 6.
Practice Questions on 10th Maths Chapter 1
1. Show that one and only one of n, n + 2, n + 4 is divisible by 3.
2. Show that one and only one out of n, n + 4, n + 8, n + 12 and n + 16 is divisible by 5, where n is any positive integer,
3. Three friends Salman, Hrithik and John were very good friends. They weed to go for morning walk together once, on a morning walk, they step off together and their steps measure 40 cm, 42 cm and 45 cm, respectively. What is the minimum distance each should walk so that each can cover the same distance in complete steps? [Answer: 25.20 m]
4. A mason has to fit a bathroom with square marble tiles of largest possible size. The size of the bathroom is 6 ft. by 4 ft. What would be the size in inches of the tile required that has to be cut and how many such tiles are required? [Answer: 24 inch × 24 inch, 6 tiles]
5. Aakriti decided to distribute milk in an orphanage on her birthday. The supplier brought two milk containers which contain 398 L and 436 L of milk. The milk is to be transferred to another containers so 7 L and 11 L of milk is left in both the containers respectively. What will be the maximum capacity of the drum? [Answer: 17]
Note: If you have any doubt, please visit to Discussion Forum.
Important questions of 10th Maths Exercise 1.4
2.353535…. is (a) an integer (b) a rational number (c) an irrational number (d) a natural number. [CBSE 2020] [Maths Basic]
The given number is non-terminating and repeating decimal number. Therefore, it is a rational number.
How can you check whether the given number is terminating or non-terminating?
If the prime factorisation of q is of the form 2^n x 5^m, where n, m are non-negative integers. Then the number has a decimal expansion which terminates.
How many questions were asked in CBSE 2020 Exams Class 10 Maths Standard paper?
There were totally 3 questions containing 6 marks. In the third questions (for 4 marks) choice was provided.
How many questions were asked in CBSE 2020 Exams Class 10 Maths Basic paper?
There were totally 3 questions containing 5 marks. There were no choices given in questions of Chapter 1.
Looking to master Class 10 Maths Exercise 1.4? Our comprehensive guide follows the NCERT curriculum, providing step-by-step solutions to help you grasp essential concepts. Ideal for students preparing for board exams, this resource aims to make complex mathematical problems approachable and easier to understand.
How many questions are there in exercise 1.4 of class 10th mathematics chapter 1?
There are in all 3 questions in exercise 1.4 of class 10th mathematics chapter 1 (Real numbers) and every question is different from each other.
What are the Important and difficult questions from exercise 1.4 of 10th Math?
Question number 1 and 2 of exercise 1.4 of class 10th mathematics chapter 1 (Real numbers) are important and difficulty level of questions varies from student to student. In this exercise no question is difficult.
Is exercise 1.4 of class 10th Maths contain theorems?
Yes, Exercise 1.4 of class 10th mathematics chapter 1 (Real numbers) is based on Theorem 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7.
Which topics students should recall before starting exercise 1.4 10th mathematics?
Before starting exercise 1.4 (chapter 1 Real numbers) of class 10th mathematics, Students should recall:
Meaning of rational numbers and Irrational numbers.
Decimal expansion of Rational numbers (Terminating and Non-terminating recurring) and Irrational numbers (Non-terminating non-recurring).