IIT-JEE is one of the most fundamental exams. Till date, JEE Advanced is considered to be one of the toughest and most challenging admission tests all across the India for the undergraduates. These exams usually follow an objective pattern. Due to the popularity of this entrance exam, there are many top coaching for IIT in Delhi. This article gives you a detailed idea on the best IIT entrance exam preparation coaching in Delhi.
What is IIT JEE?
IIT JEE is an entrance exam for admission in various engineering colleges across India. These exams contain two segregated steps, namely- JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE, Mains is the preliminary step and if students can crack the cut-off marks of this exam, then only they are qualified for giving JEE Advanced. IIT-JEE is an educational exam held by the one among the seven IIT zones. The Joint Admission Board (JAB) guides this examination .In a consecutive year a candidate can take IIT JEE two times. They cannot appear for the exam for the third time in consecutive years.
Who is eligible for IIT JEE?
The popularity that the Indian Institute Of Technology holds among students and parent is a known fact. In fact, it is the most popular point of discussion when it comes to career discussions. JEE is the abbreviation for Joint Entrance Exams. The candidates must be eligible for the following criteria:
- The candidate must qualify JEE mains first and should secure a rank within the top 2, 24,000 candidates that include all the categories.
- The qualifying percentages are OBC-NCL (27%), ST (7.5%), SC (7.5%), and open category (50.5%).
- Candidates of 25 years or older can apply for this particular entrance exam.
- Must have appeared in 10+2 examinations.
- Candidates who have applied for IIT JEE for two consecutive years are exempted from taking any further JEE Advanced Examination.
- Candidates appearing for IIT JEE examination must have the following documents for registration:
- Class 10 certificate or birth certificate
- Class 12 result certification
- Category certificate
- Additional category certificate
- PwD certificate
- DS certificate
- OCI card/PIO card
- Candidates appearing for IIT JEE examination should not have been enrolled in any IIT or whose admissions at IITs were cancelled.