NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10 Maths Solutions in PDF format free download for academic session 2022-2023 based on latest CBSE Syllabus and updated NCERT Books for new academic year for all boards using NCERT Books. The question papers will be based on Latest CBSE Syllabus. NCERT Exemplar books are also available to download. These exemplar problems solutions are being updated for the CBSE examination 2020–21. Also download sample papers, assignments, test papers, Board Papers, notes, practice material and NCERT solutions for all subjects. All exemplar problems solutions will be uploaded very soon in a single PDF file, removing the the PDF files given question wise.
NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10 Maths
NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10 Mathematics
- Chapter 1: Real Numbers
- Chapter 2: Polynomials
- Chapter 3: Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4: Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5: Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6: Triangles
- Chapter 7: Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8: Introduction to Trigonometry and its Applications
- Chapter 9: Circles
- Chapter 10: Constructions
- Chapter 11: Area Related to Circles
- Chapter 12: Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 13: Statistics and Probability
- NCERT Book Answers
|Contents:||NCERT Exemplar Problems|
NCERT Exemplar Problems for Class 10 Maths
NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10 Maths is given below to download in PDF form free. All the solutions are being updated for new academic session 2022-2023. NCERT Exemplar Problems solutions for class 10 Maths will be available till May, 2020. Exemplar Books are given below to free download.
Class 10 Maths Exemplar Problems in Hindi Medium
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 1
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 2
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 3
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 4
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 5
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 6
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 7
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 8 & 9
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 10
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 11
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 12
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 13
- Download Class 10 Maths Exemplar Chapter 14 & 15
- Class 10 Maths Exemplar Hints and Answers
- Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions in Hindi
Main Point on 10th Maths Chapter 1
Euclid’s Division Lemma: Given two positive integers a and b, there exist unique integers q and r satisfying a = bq + r, 0 is less than or equal to r is less than b.
Euclid’s Division Algorithm to obtain the HCF of two positive integers, say c and d, c > d.
Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic: Every composite number can be expressed as a product of primes, and this expression (factorisation) is unique, apart from the order in which the prime factors occur.
Let p be a prime number. If p divides square of a, then p divides a, where a is a positive integer.
Square root of 2, 3, 5 are irrational numbers.
The sum or difference of a rational and an irrational number is irrational.
The product or quotient of a non-zero rational number and an irrational number is irrational.
For any two positive integers a and b, HCF (a, b) × LCM (a, b) = a × b.
Main Point on 10th Maths Chapter 2
Geometrical meaning of zeroes of a polynomial: The zeroes of a polynomial p(x) are precisely the x-coordinates of the points where the graph of y = p(x) intersects the x-axis.
Relation between the zeroes and coefficients of a polynomial: If α and β are the zeroes of a quadratic polynomial ax2 + bx + c, then α + β = -b/a and αβ = c/a.
The division algorithm states that given any polynomial p(x) and any non-zero polynomial g(x), there are polynomials q(x) and r(x) such that p(x) = g(x) q(x) + r(x), where r(x) = 0 or degree r(x) is less than degree g(x).
Feedback and Suggestions
We are updating all the contents like NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers, NCERT Exemplar for all classes according to latest CBSE Syllabus for new academic session. For any suggestion, you all are welcome. Visit to DISCUSSION FORUM to ask your doubts related to NIOS board as well as CBSE Board.