NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.1 or Exercise 8.2 or Exercise 8.3 or Exercise 8.4 or Exercise 8.5 or Exercise 8.6 of Decimals Download in English Medium PDF file format. It has been updated for the session 2018-2019 according to latest NCERT Books based on new CBSE Syllabus. All the solutions are for online view as well as in downloadable form.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 8
Class 6 Maths Chapter 8 Solutions in English
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 8
- 6 Maths Exercise 8.1
- 6 Maths Exercise 8.2
- 6 Maths Exercise 8.3
- 6 Maths Exercise 8.4
- 6 Maths Exercise 8.5
- 6 Maths Exercise 8.6
- NCERT Books for Class 6
- NCERT Books for All Classes
6 Maths Exercise 8.1
Download 6 Maths Exercise 8.1 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 8.2
Download 6 Maths Exercise 8.2 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 8.3
Download 6 Maths Exercise 8.3 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 8.4
Download 6 Maths Exercise 8.4 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 8.5
Download 6 Maths Exercise 8.5 Solutions in PDF Form
6 Maths Exercise 8.6
Download 6 Maths Exercise 8.6 Solutions in PDF Form
Click here to go to Top of the page
We are trying to provide help to students as much as to make study easier. We used to make changes on website according to student’s suggestions and demand. Helping the students is our prime motive.
About 6 Maths Chapter 8
In 6 Maths Chapter 8 Decimals, we will study various conversion into decimals. We will also learn about tenths, hundredths, etc., places in a decimal number. Place value chart using decimal is also important in this chapter. In the place value system as we go from left to right, at every step the multiplying factor becomes 1/10 of the previous factor. Comparison of number will also learnt here in this chapter.
- Let us now compare the numbers 92.44 and 92.4.
- In this case , we first compare the whole part.
- We see that the whole part for both the numbers is 92 and, hence, equal.
- We, however, know that the two numbers are not equal. So, we now compare the tenth part.
- We find that for 92.44 and 92.4, the tenth part is also equal, then we compare the hundredth part.
- Now the hundredth part of the first number is 4 whereas the second number is not given so, it is 0.
- Hence, 92.44 is greater than 92.4.