How to Score maximum marks in Class 8 Maths
There are total 16 chapters in class 8 Maths out of which about 8 will be asked in first semester and 8 in second semester. One can easily score 100 percentile in class 8 Maths by preparing properly. Students who solve questions using NCERT book solutions during preparation will not be able to solve different types of questions during the exam and will not get more than 90 percentile. Use reference and solution books to solve difficult topics or chapter questions. You can easily get 100% marks in class 8 Maths in the below way.
- Step 1: Try to solve the questions yourself.
- Step 2: Always try to improve yourself through practice.
- Step 3: Select the featured chapters to work on to score above 90%.
- Step 4: Learn from your mistakes and improve it.
- Step 5: Motivate yourself every day and stay hungry for marks.