CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Informatics Practices -IP 2022-2023 first term exams with CBSE marking scheme and solutions, NCERT Solutions and CBSE exam last years papers their answers & solutions free to download in PDF. All sets of Delhi, all India and foreign and solutions of papers. Old CBSE papers of year 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 main and compartment with sols. For any other query, please ask from the experts.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Informatics Practices – IP
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Informatics Practices – IP First term exam 2022-2023
- Question Paper 2020 (for new students)
- Marking Scheme 2020 (for new students)
- Question Paper 2020 (for old students)
- Marking Scheme 2020 (for old students)
- Question Paper 2019
- Marking Scheme 2019
- Question Paper 2018
- Marking Scheme 2018
- Question Paper 2017
- Marking Scheme 2017
- Question Paper 2016
- Marking Scheme 2016
|Subject:||Informatics Practices – IP|
|Contents:||CBSE Sample Papers|
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Informatics Practices
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Informatics Practices 2020 and Previous years and latest CBSE sample papers with their solutions – All sets of Delhi, Foreign and All India (Outside Delhi) – past years important papers to understand the pattern of CBSE exams. Download NCERT Books and offline apps based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts in NIOS and CBSE Board through Discussion Forum.
Previous Years Papers with solutions
Important Questions from CBSE Papers – 2018
1. How does e-governance help in building trust between the Government and citizens ?
2. How can e-learning help students learn at their own pace ?
3. What will be the values of i and z after the following code is executed :
int i = 0;
int z = 10;
i = i+2;
Important Questions from CBSE Papers – 2017
1. Explain the meaning of the following statement with the help of example. “Tags are not predefined in XML”
2. Name two properties and two methods that are common in jTextField and jLabel.
3. What is the relationship between SQL and MySQL? Write SQL statement that gives the same output as the following SQL statement but uses ‘IN’ keyword.
SELECT NAME FROM STUDENT WHERE STATE = ‘VA’;
4. In a hospital, patients are allocated to wards. A database named ‘Hospital’ is created. One table in this database is : WARD with WardId, WardName,
NumOfBeds as columns and WardId as the primary key. Write another suitable table you could expect to see in ‘Hospital’ database, with 3 suitable columns identifying Primary key and Foreign key.
5. What is the difference between getSelectedIndex( ) and getSelectedItem( ) methods?
6. Write the value that will be stored in variable num and sum after execution of following code:
int sum=0, num = -2;
sum = sum + num;
while (num < 1);
CBSE Board Papers – 2017
1. Define e-governance. List two advantages of e-governance to a disabled person. How does E-business help organizations to provide better customer services?
2. How do Computer networks reduce hardware costs of an organization ? Explain with the help of example.
3. Compare BUS topology with STAR topology. Give example.
4. Why is a switch called an intelligent hub?
5. When is a repeater used in a computer network?
6. Expand following term:
7. Explain the term Firewall and Cyber Law.
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2022-23 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.