CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Physical Education (PE) 2022-2023 first term exams in PDF format with solutions. Download NCERT Solutions, Physical Education notes and important questions & notes, CBSE board questions from Delhi set 1, 2, 3 of 2018, 2017, 2016 and other past 10 years papers with solutions. Get the latest CBSE curriculum for Physical Education here. Ask your doubts through DISCUSSION FORUM share your knowledge with the others.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Physical Education
|Contents:||CBSE Sample Papers|
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Physical Education in PDF
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Physical Education is given below to free download in PDF form. Download Previous years papers and practice papers with CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Physical Education and board papers of main exams and compartment exams set 1, 2 and 3 of Delhi and Outside Delhi region with solutions. Download NCERT Books 2022-2023 and offline apps based on latest CBSE Syllabus.
Previous Years Papers with solutions
Important Questions from CBSE papers – 2017
1. What are renewable resources?
2. Define Motor Development.
3. What motor quality does a senior citizen lack, who finds difficulty in tying the shoe laces while sitting on a chair?
4. What does the word “Coping strategies” mean, when talking about sports psychology?
5. The river rafting belt of River Ganga in Uttarakhand near Rishikesh is a popular venue among adventure-lovers and thousands of National and International tourists visit every year. It helps a lot in generating revenue and developing state’s economy. But, use of the river for recreational purposes is impacting the river environment negatively. An important social survey conducted recently found water pollution, loss of vegetation, cultural degradation and displacement of wildlife, resulting directly due to rafting and camping activities. Despite there being rules and regulations to maintain the holy river and its surroundings, violation of these norms is regularly happening, due to which there is great threat to the ecology and the river environment.
Answer the following questions.
(1) What are the threats posed to the River Ganga due to commercial river rafting and camping?
(2) What values do you learn from the above passage?
(3) What measures will you suggest to improve this environment?
Questions from CBSE Board papers – 2017
1. What is projectile? Explain any three factors that affect a projectile trajectory.
2. What do you mean by ‘Healthy-Weight’ ? Explain the methods to control ‘Healthy-Body Weight to lead healthful-living’.
3. What do you mean by ‘Oxygen-Intake’ and ‘Oxygen-Uptake’? Explain the effects of exercise on Respiratory system.
4. What is ‘Kraus-Weber-Test’ ? Explain the administration of Kraus-Weber test in detail.