NCERT Exemplar Problems Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry in PDF form are available to download. NCERT books and NCERT Solutions are also available to download along with the answers given at the end of the book. NCERT Exemplar books are important one and contains logical and interactive questions for competitive examination. One must do these questions for the complete knowledge of the chapters. If you are having any suggestion for the improvement, your are welcome. The improvement of the website and its contents are based on your suggestion and feedback.
Table of Contents
- 1 NCERT Exemplar Problems class 12 Chemistry
- 1.1 Chapter 1: Solid State
- 1.2 Chapter 2: Solutions
- 1.3 Chapter 3: Electrochemistry
- 1.4 Chapter 4: Chemical Kinetics
- 1.5 Chapter 5: Surface Chemistry
- 1.6 Chapter 6: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- 1.7 Chapter 7: The p – Block Elements
- 1.8 Chapter 8: The d – and f – Block Elements
- 1.9 Chapter 9: Coordinate Compounds
- 1.10 Chapter 10: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 1.11 Chapter 11: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- 1.12 Chapter 12: Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- 1.13 Chapter 13: Amines
- 1.14 Chapter 14: Biomolecules
- 1.15 Chapter 15: Polymers
- 1.16 Chapter 16: Chemistry in Everyday Life
- 1.17 Related Pages
NCERT Exemplar Problems class 12 Chemistry
Chapter 1: Solid State
The constituent particles are systematically arranged. On its basis the structure of crystal forms. The smallest particle of a crystal is called unit cell and in the crystal, these unit cells are arranged in three dimensional directions. Such arrangement is called lattice structure.
Chapter 2: Solutions
Polar solute dissolves in polar solvent and non polar solute dissolves in non polar solvent and forms homogeneous mixture (solution). If the number of -OH group is more in a solute, then it is more soluble in water. Most of polar solutes dissolve in polar solvents.
Chapter 3: Electrochemistry
The reaction taking place in electrochemical cell is a redox reaction. In electrochemical cell, chemical energy is transformed to electrical energy produce electrical energy. Electrochemical cell is known as voltic or galvanic cell.
Chapter 4: Chemical Kinetics
The study of rate of chemical reaction is called chemical kinetics. It is independent of thermodynamics, equilibrium etc., but all the three are associated for the result of the product.
Chapter 5: Surface Chemistry
The study of chemistry regarding the boundary separating two bulk states or phases is called surface chemistry. This boundary surface is known as interface. It is expressed as hyphen ( – ) or slash ( / ). Dissolution, crystallization, catalysis, metallic corrosion are surface phenomena.
Chapter 6: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
Metals and non-metals are associated with human life from very long time. We use these metals in pure form or their alloys formed by metals combined with other substances. Many reactions and processes are to be used before obtaining such metals.