NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 16
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 16 Water: A Precious Resource in English Medium or अध्याय 16 जल: हमारी जीवन रेखा in Hindi Medium free to PDF file download as well as View online as per your wish.Download NCERT Solutions 2020-21 for other subjects based on latest CBSE Syllabus 2020-2021. Offline apps for class 7 all subjects are available to free download for academic session 2020-21.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 16 PDF
|Subject:||Science – विज्ञान|
|Chapter 15:||Water: A Precious Resource|
Class 7 Science Chapter 16 Answers
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 16 Water: A Precious Resource in English and Hindi Medium are given below to use online or download in PDF free. Download Offline Apps for academic session 2020-2021 based on latest NCERT Books 2020-21.
Important Questions on 7th Science Chapter 16 for Practice
1. On which of the following day is World Water Day observed?
(a) 22 March
(b) 14 November
(c) 2 October
(d) 21 December
2. “Every Drop Counts” is a slogan related to
(a) counting of drops of any liquid.
(b) counting of water drops.
(c) importance of water.
(d) importance of counting.
3. Which of the following does not show water shortage?
(a) Taps running dry.
(b) Long queues for getting water.
(c) Marches and protests for demand of water.
(d) A family gets three buckets of water per person per day.
4. Which of the following inhibits the seepage of rainwater into ground?
(a) A pukka floor
(c) Grass lawn
(d) Forest land
5. Seas and oceans are full of water on earth. However, a very small percentage of water present on earth is available for us. This percentage is roughly
6. Which of the following is a way to use water economically?
(a) Construction of bawris
(b) Rainwater harvesting
(c) Drip irrigation
7. The amount of water recommended by the United Nations for drinking, washing, cooking and maintaining proper hygiene per person per day is a minimum of
(a) 5 litres
(b) 15 litres
(c) 30 litres
(d) 50 litres
8. A man digging the ground near a water body found that the soil was moist. As he kept digging deeper and deeper he reached a level where all the spaces between particles of soil and gaps between rocks were filled with water. The upper limit of this layer is called
(a) water level.
(b) water table.
(c) ground water.
(d) water limit.
9. Water cycle does not involve which of the following?
(c) Formation of clouds
(d) Rainwater harvesting
10. Which of the following are not the liquid forms of water?
(i) Snow (ii) Lake water (iii) River water (iv) Water vapour (v) Ice
Choose the correct combination from the options below.
(a) (i), (iv) and (v)
(b) (i) and (ii)
(c) (ii) and (iii)
(d) (iv) only
Answers of 7th Science Chapter 16 Important Questions (MCQ)