NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 9 Motion and Time in English Medium or Hindi Medium free PDF files download or View online without downloading updated for new academic session 2023-24. The solutions of chapter 9 class 7 Science is modified according to new NCERT books published for 2023-24 exams.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 9
Class 7 Science Chapter 9 NCERT Solutions
|Chapter 9:||Motion and Time|
|Content:||MCQ, Solutions and Extra Questions|
|Medium:||Hindi and English Medium|
Class 7 Science Chapter 9 Answers
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 9 Motion and Time is given below to use online or offline free. View in Video Format for key words explanation. Download Offline Apps for class 7 all subjects.
Important Questions on 7th Science Chapter 9 for Practice
1. Boojho walks to his school which is at a distance of 3 km from his home in 30 minutes. On reaching he finds that the school is closed and comes back by a bicycle with his friend and reaches home in 20 minutes. His average speed in km/h is
2. Which of the following cannot be used for measurement of time?
(a) A leaking tap.
(b) Simple pendulum.
(c) Shadow of an object during the day.
(d) Blinking of eyes.
3. A bus travels 54 km in 90 minutes. The speed of the bus is
(a) 0.6 m/s
(b) 10 m/s
(c) 5.4 m/s
(d) 3.6 m/s
4. The correct symbol to represent the speed of an object is
(a) 5 m/s
(b) 5 mp
(c) 5 m/s-1
(d) 5 s/m
5. Plot a distance-time graph of the tip of the second hand of a clock by selecting 4 points on x-axis and y-axis respectively. The circumference of the circle traced by the second hand is 64 cm.
6. The average age of children of Class VII is 12 years and 3 months. Express this age in seconds.
7. Paheli and Boojho have to cover different distances to reach their school but they take the same time to reach the school. What can you say about their speed?
Answers of Important Questions
5. Do yourself.
6. 12 years 3 months = 12 × 365 + 3 × 30 = 4470 days = 4470 × 24 × 60 × 60 s = 386208000 s
7. Their speed will not be same.