Free download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1 Triangles PDF in Hindi Medium as well as in English Medium CBSE, Uttarakhand, Bihar and UP Board students, who are using NCERT Books based on updated CBSE Syllabus for the session 2018-2019.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1 Sols in English
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1 Triangles English medium free to use online or download in PDF. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 for other exercises to download or online study. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium Solutions.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1 के हल हिंदी में
कक्षा १० गणित पाठ ६ त्रिभुज की प्रश्नावली ६.१ के हल तथा उत्तर हिंदी में नीचे दिए गए हैं। प्रश्नावली 6.1 में मुख्यतः समरूप त्रिभुजों के सामान्य गुणधर्मों पर आधारित प्रश्न हैं। इन प्रश्नों के अलग – अलग कई उत्तर हो सकते हैं। Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 for all exercises of chapter 6 online study. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
About 10 Maths Exercise 6.1
In Exercise 6.1, the questions are based on simple concepts of SIMILAR TRIANGLES, in which the answers may be differ from person to person. In fill in the blanks options, we can fill it according to knowledge of similarity.
Important Extra Questions on Similar Triangles
- Is the triangle with sides 12cm, and 18 cm a right triangle? Give reason.
- It is given that triangle DEF ~ triangle RPQ. Is it true to say that angle D = angle R and angle F = angle P?
- If the corresponding Medians of two similar triangles are in the ratio 5:7, then find the ratio of their sides.
- A right angled triangle has its area numerically equal to its perimeter. The length of each side is an even number and the hypotenuse is 10cm. What is the perimeter of the triangle?
- An aeroplane leaves an airport and flies due west at a speed of 2100 km/hr. At the same time, another aeroplane leaves the same place at airport and flies due south at a speed of 2000 km/hr. How far apart will be the two planes after 1 hour?