NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1 Triangles in Hindi and English Medium prepared for session 2023-2024.
|Chapter 6:||Exercise 6.1|
|Content:||NCERT Question Answers|
|Content Type:||Text and Videos format|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1
Class X Math Ex. 6.1 solutions are free to download in PDF or View in Video Format along with Offline Apps updated for 2023-24. Download UP Board Solutions and NCERT Solutions 2023-24 of other subjects for CBSE, Uttarakhand, Bihar and UP Board students, who are using NCERT Books 2023-2024 based on updated CBSE Syllabus for the session 2023-24. Join the Discussion Forum to share your knowledge and ask your doubts.
10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1 Triangles English medium free to use online or download in PDF or View in Video Format. All the solutions are updated for academic session 2023-2024.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 6 Exercise 6.1 Solution in Hindi Medium
About 10 Maths Exercise 6.1
In 10th Math Exercise 6.1, the questions are based on simple concepts of SIMILAR TRIANGLES, in which the answers may be differ from person to person. In fill in the blanks options, we can fill it according to knowledge of similarity.
Important Questions on Similar Triangles
- Is the triangle with sides 12cm, and 18 cm a right triangle? Give reason.
- It is given that triangle DEF ~ triangle RPQ. Is it true to say that angle D = angle R and angle F = angle P?
- If the corresponding Medians of two similar triangles are in the ratio 5:7, then find the ratio of their sides.
- A right angled triangle has its area numerically equal to its perimeter. The length of each side is an even number and the hypotenuse is 10cm. What is the perimeter of the triangle?
- An aeroplane leaves an airport and flies due west at a speed of 2100 km/hr. At the same time, another aeroplane leaves the same place at airport and flies due south at a speed of 2000 km/hr. How far apart will be the two planes after 1 hour?
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.
How do we differentiate similar figures and congruent figures in Exercise 6.1 of 10th Maths?
Two figures having the same shape (and not necessarily the same size) are called similar figures.
Two figures are said to be congruent, if they have the same shape and the same size.
How many questions are there in exercise 6.1 of class 10th mathematics chapter 6?
There are 3 questions in exercise 6.1 of class 10th mathematics chapter 6 (Triangles). All questions are different from each other but based on same concept. MCQ can come from this exercise.
What are the examples of Similar Figures in exercise 6.1 of Class 10 Maths?
Examples of Similar Figures are:
1) All equilateral triangles are similar.
2) All circles are similar.
3) All squares are similar
Is exercise 6.1 of class 10th mathematics chapter 6 (Triangles) easy?
Yes, exercise 6.1 of class 10th mathematics chapter 6 is very easy exercise. This exercise contains only 3 questions and all 3 questions are very easy. In Q1 students have to fill the blanks only, In Q 2 students have to give examples of pair of similar and non similar figures and In Q 3 students have to tell whether the given quadrilaterals are similar or not.