NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 14 Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devises and Simple Circuits Exercises Solutions and Additional Exercises Solutions in PDF to use it offline as well as option to view online. Download CBSE Offline Apps and NCERT Sols of other subjects also.
|Chapter 14:||Semiconductor Electronics|
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 14
- 12 Physics Chapter 14: Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devises and Simple Circuits
- NCERT Book Chapter 14
- NCERT Answers
- Revision Book Chapter 14
- Revision Book Answers
- Revision Notes 1
- Revision Notes 2
12 Physics Chapter 14 Exercises
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 14 Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devises and Simple Circuits exercises are given below to use it online. Click here to see the Additional Exercises questions of this chapter or go to 12 Physics main page.
12 Physics Chapter 14 Additional Exercises
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 14 Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devises and Simple Circuits additional exercises are given below to use it online. Click here to see Exercises Questions or move to Top of the page or go to 12 Physics main page.
- Semiconductors do not support strong current i.e., a semiconductor is damaged when strong current passes through it. Why?
- Name the semiconductor device that can be used to regulate an unregulated dc power supply.
- A semiconductor device is connected in a series circuit with a battery and a resistance. A current is found to pass through the circuit. When polarity of the battery is reversed, the current drops to almost zero. Name the semiconductor device.
- The output of a 2 input AND gate is fed as input to a NOT gate. Write the truth table for the final output of the combination. Name this new logic gate formed.
- Which special type of diode can act as a voltage regulator? Give the symbol of this diode and draw the general shape of its V-I characteristics.
- What is the function of base region of a transistor? Why is this region made thin and lightly doped? Draw a circuit diagram to study the input and output characteristics of n-p-n transistor in a common emitter configuration. Show these characteristics graphically.
- In an n-p-n transistor circuit, the collector current is 10mA. If 90% of the electrons emitted reach the collector, find the base current and emitter current.
- A p-n junction is fabricated from a semiconductor with a band gap of 2.8 eV. Can it detect a wavelength of 600 nm? Justify your answer.
- A carrier wave of peak voltage 12v is used to transmit a message signal. What should be the peak voltage of the modulating signal in order to have a modulation index of 75%?
- If the current gain of a CE – Amplifier is 98 and collector current Ic = 4 mA, determine the base current.