Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 2 MCQ and Important Questions of Principles of Management updated for academics session 2022-2023. Class 12 Business Studies Important Questions and Multiple choice questions provides extra practice for the exams. Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 2 Solutions
Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 2 MCQ
Principles of management are not . . . . . . in nature?
What is meant by mental revolution?
Who is known as father of scientific management?
Which technique of taylor extension of principle of division of work and specialization?
Nature of Principles of Management
The nature of principles of management can be described in the following points:
- Universal applicability
- General Guidelines
- Formed by practice and experimentation
- Mainly Behavioural
- Cause and Effect relationship
Basic aim of functional foremanship is ……… ?
Gang plank is associated with . . . . . ?
Which technique assesses the performance of workers to provide them necessary rest?
One best way of doing a task is another name for
Significance of the Principles of Management
The significance of principles of management can be derived from their utility which can be understood from the following points:
- 1. Providing managers with useful insights into reality
- 2. Optimum utilization of resources and effective administration
- 3. Scientific decisions
- 4. Meeting the changing environmental requirements
- 5. Fulfilling social responsibility
- 6. Management training
How are management principles formed?
The principle of equity means
How many principles did Henry Fayol enlist?
Why are principles of management significant?
Principles of Management developed by Fayol
1. Division of work
2. Authority and Responsibility
4. Unity of Command
5. Unity of Direction
6 Subordination of Individual Interest to General Interest
7. Remuneration of Employees
8. Centralisation and Decentralisation
Which technique of scientific management helps to provide incentive to management?
Henri Fayol was a
Which of the following statement best describes the principle of “Division of Work”
Which of the following is not a specialist supervising a worker functional foremanship?
Meaning of Scientific Management
Conduct of business activities according to standardised tools, methods and trained personal so as to have increased output through effective and optimum utilisation of resources. Hence it stresses that there is always one best way of doing things.
Which principle of Fayol indicates that workers should be encouraged to develop and carry out plans for improvements?
Unity of direction is concerned with
Which of the following is not concerned with Henry Fayol?
Espirit de corps means
Principles of Scientific Management
1. Science, not rule of Thumb
2. Harmony, not discord
3. Cooperation not individualism
4. Development of workers to their greatest efficiency and prosperity
- Route Clerk to specify the exact sequence and route of production.
- Instruction card clerk is responsible for drafting instructions for the workers.
- Time and cost clerk to prepare time and cost sheet for the job.
- Shop Disciplinarian to ensure discipline and enforcement of rules and regulations among the workers.
How important are MCQs for class 12 chapter 2 business studies?
MCQs were asked in the CBSE Board examination last year. This happened in the first term. The total weightage was 40 marks. Approximately, 5 – 6 marks were allotted for each chapter.
What topics are important for MCQs class 12th chapter 2 business studies?
The techniques of Taylor are the most important- though MCQs can be asked from principles of Fayol also.
What is the difference between MCQs and multiple response questions?
Under multiple response questions, more than one answer could be correct. So, they are difficult in comparison to MCQs.