NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Exercise 9 of Differential Equations in English Medium and Hindi Medium. Question answers and solutions of 12th Maths misc. ex. 9 are updated according to rationalised syllabus and new NCERT books for CBSE 2023-24.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Exercise
Class XII Maths Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Exercise Solution updated for new academic session 2023-24 and following the latest CBSE Syllabus. Download 12th NCERT Textbook Solutions for other subjects or NCERT Solutions Apps for offline use, which work without internet.
|Chapter: 9||Miscellaneous Exercise 9|
|Chapter Name:||Differential Equations|
|Content:||Textbook Exercise Solutions|
|Content Type:||Videos and Text Format|
|Session:||Academic Year 2023-24|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
12th Maths Miscellaneous Exercise 9 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Exercise 9 of Differential Equations is given below based on latest NCERT Books. For other exercises, please visit to 12 Maths Chapter 9 solutions page. Join the Discussion forum to ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board.
Class 12 Maths Chapter 9 Miscellaneous Exercise Solutions in Videos
Questions from Board Papers
- A dietician wishes to mix two types of food in such a way that the vitamin contents of the mixture contains at least 8 units of vitamin A and 10 units of vitamin C. Food I contains 2 units/kg of vitamin A and 1 unit/kg of vitamin C. It costs ₹ 50 per kg to produce food I. Food II contains 1 unit/kg of vitamin A and 2 units/kg of vitamin C and it costs ₹70 per kg to produce food II. Formulate this problem as a LPP to minimise the cost of a mixture that will produce the required diet. Also find the minimum cost.
- Find the coordinates of the foot of the perpendicular Q drawn from P (3, 2, 1) to the plane 2x – y + z + 1 = 0. Also, find the distance PQ and the image of the point P treating this plane as a mirror.
- Find the order of the differential equation of the family of circles of radius 3 units.
- If P(A) = 0·6, P(B) = 0·5 and P(B|A) = 0·4, find P(A U B) and P(A|B).
- If an operation * on the set of integers Z is defined by a * b = 2a2 + b, then find (i) whether it is a binary or not, and (ii) if a binary, then is it commutative or not.
Important Questions for Practice
- Four cards are drawn one by one with replacement from a well-shuffled deck of playing cards. Find the probability that at least three cards are of diamonds.
- The probability of two students A and B coming to school on time are 2/7 and 4/7, respectively. Assuming that the events ‘A coming on time’ and ‘B coming on time’ are independent, find the probability of only one of them coming to school on time.
- Find the equation of the plane passing through the point (–1, 3, 2) and perpendicular to the planes x + 2y + 3z = 5 and 3x + 3y + z = 0.
- Find the coordinates of the foot Q of the perpendicular drawn from the point P(1, 3, 4) to the plane 2x – y + z + 3 = 0. Find the distance PQ and the image of P treating the plane as a mirror.
- A company manufactures two types of novelty souvenirs made of plywood. Souvenirs of type A require 5 minutes each for cutting and 10 minutes each for assembling. Souvenirs of type B require 8 minutes each for cutting and 8 minutes each for assembling. There are 3 hours 20 minutes available for cutting and 4 hours for assembling. The profit for type A souvenirs is ₹100 each and for type B souvenirs, profit is ₹120 each. How many souvenirs of each type should the company manufacture in order to maximise the profit? Formulate the problem as a LPP and then solve it graphically.
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps based on new CBSE Syllabus. Discuss your doubts related to your subject and Examination based on CBSE Board or any other educational board. Share here your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.