NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths chapter 2 exercise 2.2 Polynomials in Hindi and English Medium modified for session 2023-24. The question-answers of ex. 2.2 class 9 Maths are revised and updated according to rationlaise syllabus for academic year 2023-24.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.2
|Class: 9||Maths Solutions|
|Chapter 2:||Exercise 2.2|
|Medium:||Hindi and English Medium|
Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.2 Solution in Hindi Medium Video
9th Maths Exercise 2.2 Solutions in Hindi & English
Do not try to learn the solutions as there are only for help to understand the difficult questions not for cramming. Class 9 Maths chapter 2 exercise 2.2 Polynomial in English Medium online to use for academic session 2023-24. It provides a general way of solving each questions of exercise 2.2 in the simplest way. There may be other methods also for the same. So, students must try to find various methods so solve a question. Go back to Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 Solutions to see other exercises.
Feedback & Suggestions
Assignments, notes, sample papers related to this chapter will be uploaded in July 2023-24 for the preparation of class test, half-yearly exams as well as pre-board and final exams in year 2023-24. For any suggestion regarding Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi or English, you are welcome, we will try to implement the contents as per you suggestions.
Important Questions on 9th Maths Exercise 2.2
Ask your doubts and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum. You can ask questions related to NCERT Books, General educational questions, related to NIOS board or any other question following CBSE Syllabus.
- If (x – 2) is one of the factor of 3x – 2a, then find the value of a.
- If p(x) = x³ – 3x² + 2x – 3, find the value of p(1) + p(– 1).
- Yadi x²³ + 32 ko x + 1 se bhaag diya jaye to sheshfal kya hoga?
- Bahupad ke maan gyaat keejie, jab p(x) = 3x³ – x² + 2x – 9 ho tatha x = 2 ho.
- Vaastavik vibhaajan dvaara bhaagaphal aur sheshaphal gyaat keejie jab pahale bahupad ko doosare bahupad se bhaag diya jaata hai: x⁴ + 1, x – 1.
- Yadi x + 1 bahupad ax³ + x² – 2x + 4a – 9 ka ek gunankhand ho to a ka maan gyat kijie.
What are the main objectives of exercise 2.2 of class 9th Maths?
The main objectives of exercise 2.2 of class 9th Maths are to teach students:
- The meaning of zeroes of a polynomial.
- How to find zeroes of the polynomial.
- How to check whether the given number is a zero of polynomial or not.
- How to find the value of polynomial p(x) when the value of variable x is given.
Is exercise 2.2 of class 9th Maths easy among second term exams topics?
Yes, exercise 2.2 of class 9th Maths is very easy. There are only four questions and four examples (examples 2, 3, 4, 5) in exercise 2.2 and these questions and examples are nice and easy. Students enjoy doing this exercise. One mark and two marks questions can come from this exercise.
Which examples of 9th Maths exercise 2.2 are of the same kind?
Exercise 2.2 of class 9 Maths contains four questions and four examples (examples 2, 3, 4, 5). Example 2 and questions 1, 2 are of the same type. Examples 3, 5 and question 3 are of the same kind. Example 4 and question 4 are of the same kind.
Which questions of exercise 2.2 of class 9th Maths are compulsory to do for second term exam?
Examples 3, 4, 5 and questions 3, 4 of exercise 2.2 of class 9th Maths are compulsory to do because these examples and questions are very important from the exam point of view. These questions and examples have been asked in the exam several times.