Download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 Number Systems in PDF format free. CBSE NCERT Solutions for class 9 of all chapter are available in both medium (in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format sols). Download (Exercise 1.4) in free PDF here or use it online without downloading. These solutions are based on Latest CBSE Syllabus 2019-20 for CBSE, MP Board, Gujrat Board and UP Board.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4
Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 Number Systems – English Medium
9 Maths Exercise 1.4 solutions is given below to use online. Go back to Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions to see other exercises. English medium solutions are given below to use online. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium Solutions.
9 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.4 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths Exercise 1.4 in video format with complete description.
NCERT Solutions – Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 – Exercise 1.4 – Hindi Medium
We have prepared Hindi Medium solutions for CBSE Board as well as UP Board (High School) to provide more help to the students. Uttar Pradesh Board has also implemented NCERT Books for their students from academic session 2018 onward. Students of UP Board also have to follow the CBSE Syllabus from 2019-20 onward. Go back to Class 9 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions to see other exercises. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
Important Questions for Practice
- Represent -7/5 on the number line.
- Represent 3 + √2.6 on the number line.
- Represent √24 up to three decimal places by successive magnification.
- State whether the following statement is true or false:
There are Real Numbers which cannot be written in the form of p/q, q ≠ 0, where p and q are integers.
- संख्या रेखा पर √2.3 को ज्यामिती रूप से निरूपित कीजिए।
- याद रखें:
- सभी परिमेय संख्याओं और अपरिमेय संख्याओं को मिलकर वास्तविक संख्याओं का संग्रह कहा जाता है।
- एक संख्या जिसे के रूप में न लिखा जा सके (जहाँ p और q पूर्णांक हैं तथा q ≠ 0) अपरिमेय संख्या कहलाती है।
- एक परिमेय संख्या का दशमलव प्रसार सांत या असांत आवर्ती होता है तथा एक अपरिमेय संख्या का दशमलव प्रसार असांत अनावर्ती होता है।
NCERT Exemplar Problems Book issued by CBSE contains questions which provide good practice for the School tests as well as CBSE Final Exams. After completing your NCERT Books, every students must do Exemplar Problems book to improve their knowledge about the chapter. Solutions of these Exemplar Problems Book are also available to download in PDF. First of all you try yourself, then see the answers or solutions for confirmation. Assignments and Chapter wise test papers will be uploaded during the entire session with latest updates. For any further suggestion, Contact Us without any hesitation.