NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 Coordinate Geometry निर्देशांक ज्यामिति PDF in Hindi Medium and English Medium for Gujrat Board (GSEB), CBSE Board, MP Board, UP Board, Uttarakhand, Bihar Board and other board who are following NCERT Books for their Exams based on Latest CBSE Curriculum 2018-19.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 Solutions in English
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 in English medium. This exercise is based on sections formula as well as distance formula. Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 for other exercises to download or online study. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium Solutions.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 के हल हिंदी में
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 in Hindi Medium. इस प्रश्नावली के प्रश्नों में विभाजन सूत्र द्वारा किसी रेखाखंड का मध्य बिंदु, उसको किसी विशेष अनुपात में विभाजित करता हुआ कोई बिंदु तथा त्रिभुज के केन्द्रक पर आधारित प्रश्न हैं। Click here to move Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 for all exercises of chapter 7 online study. Go back to English Medium Solutions.
Important Extra Questions for Practice
- What is the ordinate of any point on x-axis?
- What is the distance of point (3,–4) from y-axis?
- Find the values of a and b if the points A(–2,1), B(a,b) and C(4,–1) are collinear and a – b = 1.
- What is the abscissa of any point on y-axis?
- What is the distance of point (3,2) from x-axis?
- A teacher asked three students to stand to form a triangle at the points P (–1, 3), Q (1,–1) and R (5, 1). Suddenly a fourth boy came and shows his interest in participating the activity. She asked him to stand at point mid way between Q and R. What is his distance from P.
- To solve a riddle a girl is asked to join the three points A(7, 5), B(2, 3) and C(6, –7) with a sketch pen. After joining these points a triangle is obtained by her.
What type of triangle is it? What values are depicted in the question?
- The coordinates of the houses of Mona and Nishi are (7, 3) and (4, –3) respectively. The coordinates of their school are (2, 2). If they both start for school at the same time in the morning and reaches at the same time, who walks fast?
- If a point A(0,2) is equidistant from the points B(3,p) and C(p,5) then find value of p and the length of AB.