NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 Coordinate Geometry in Hindi and English Medium updated for CBSE 2023-24. Class 10 Maths Exercise 7.1 is based on distance formula which is used to find the distance between two coordinate points.
|Chatper: 7||Exercise 7.1|
|Topic Name:||Coordinate Geometry|
|Content:||NCERT Solutions and Practice Questions|
|Mode:||Text and Videos Format|
|Session:||Academic Year 2023-24|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1
Class X Maths Ex. 7.1 solution (Nirdeshank Jyamiti) in PDF Format to free download in Hindi Medium and English Medium updated for new academic session 2023-24. These solutions are applicable for all boards (like CBSE, UP Board, Gujrat Board – GSEB, Uttarakhand and Bihar Board), who are using NCERT Books 2023-24 as their course books. Download UP Board Solutions for Class 10 Maths Exercise 7.1 in Hindi Medium. Download Offline Apps and Solutions for offline use.
10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 Coordinate Geometry in English & Hindi Medium free to use as well as download in PDF or View in Video Format updated for new session 2023-24. In this exercise of coordinate geometry, questions are based on distance formula only. Move Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 main page for other exercises whether download or online study.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 Solution in Hindi Medium
About 10th Maths Exercise 7.1
In this exercise, we have to find the distance between two points using distance formula and then it will be applied on different questions as per requirement like to prove Co-linear points, isosceles or equilateral triangle, type of quadrilateral on the basis of length of sides.
Some Extra Questions for Practice
- For what value of P, the points (2, 1), (p, –1) and (–1, 3) are collinear?
- Find the ratio in which y-axis divides the line segment joining the points A(5, –6) and B(–1, –4).
- Find the area of triangle PQR whose vertices are P(–5, 7), Q(–4, –5) and R(4, 5).
- Find the ratio in which x-axis divides the line segment joining the points (6,4) and (1, –7).
- The midpoints of the sides of a triangle are (3, 4),(4, 1) and (2, 0). Find the vertices of the triangle.
Questions from Board Papers
- 1. Find the value of x if the points A (4, 3) and B(x, 5) lie on a circle whose centre is O(2, 3).
- 2. Show that the points (–2, 3), (8, 3) and (6, 7) are the vertices of a right angle triangle.
- 3. Find the point of trisection of the line segment joining the points (1, –2) and (–3, 4).
- 4. Find the point on the y-axis which is equidistant from the points (5, –2) and (–3, 2).
- 5. Find the co-ordinates of a centroid of a triangle whose vertices are (3, –5), (–7, 4) and (10, –2).
How many questions are there in exercise 7.1 of class 10th Maths?
There are 5 examples (Examples 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5) and 10 questions in exercise 7.1 of class 10th math. Example 2 and Q4, 5, 6 are of same type. Example 3 and Q3 are of same type. Example 4 and Q10 are of same type. Example 5 and Q7 are of same type.
Write are the important questions of 10th Maths exercise 7.1?
Questions 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are important questions of exercise 7.1 of class 10th mathematics. Difficulty level of questions varies from student to student. But questions which most of students find difficult in this exercise are Q6 and 10.
What main topic students will learn in exercise 7.1 of class 10th mathematics?
In exercise 7.1 of class 10th mathematics, Students will learn how to find distance between two points P(x₁, y₁) and Q(x₂, y₂) using distance formula. Also in this exercise, students will learn how to solve different questions using distance formula.
Example of a question based on distance formula: Find a relation between x and y such that the point (x, y) is equidistant from the point (3, 6) and (– 3, 4).
Which are the student’s favourite questions from exercise 7.1 class 10 Maths?
Question 1, 2, 3 and 4 of exercise 7.1 (class 10 math) are student’s favourite questions because these questions are very easy and students solve these questions without any difficulty. Also solutions of these questions are short in length with easy calculations.