NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 Coordinate Geometry – Nirdeshank Jyamiti PDF in Hindi Medium and English Medium free to download for all boards updated for new academic session 2022-23. NCERT Solutions and Offline Apps are available for Gujrat Board (GSEB), CBSE Board, MP Board, UP Board, Uttarakhand, Bihar Board and other boards who are following NCERT Books 2022-23 for their course based on Latest CBSE Curriculum 2022-23.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 7:||Exercise 7.2|
10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 in English & Hindi medium or View in Video Format updated for academic year 2022-23. This exercise is based on sections formula as well as distance formula. Move Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 main page for other exercises to download or online study.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 10 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 Solution in Videos
Important Extra Questions for Practice
1. To solve a riddle a girl is asked to join the three points A(7, 5), B(2, 3) and C(6, –7) with a sketch pen. After joining these points a triangle is obtained by her.
What type of triangle is it? What values are depicted in the question?
2. The coordinates of the houses of Mona and Nishi are (7, 3) and (4, –3) respectively. The coordinates of their school are (2, 2). If they both start for school at the same time in the morning and reaches at the same time, who walks fast?
3. If a point A(0,2) is equidistant from the points B(3,p) and C(p,5) then find value of p and the length of AB.
Questions from Board Papers
1. What is the ordinate of any point on x-axis?
2. What is the distance of point (3,–4) from y-axis?
3. Find the values of a and b if the points A(–2,1), B(a,b) and C(4,–1) are collinear and a – b = 1.
4. What is the abscissa of any point on y-axis?
5. What is the distance of point (3,2) from x-axis?
6. A teacher asked three students to stand to form a triangle at the points P (–1, 3), Q (1,–1) and R (5, 1). Suddenly a fourth boy came and shows his interest in participating the activity. She asked him to stand at point mid way between Q and R. What is his distance from P.
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2022-23 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.
How many examples are there in exercise 7.2 of class 10th Maths?
There are 5 examples (Examples 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10) and 10 questions in exercise 7.2 of class 10th math. Example 6 and Q1 are of same type. Example 7 and Q4 are of same type. Example 8 and Q2, 9 are of same type. Example 9 and Q5 are of same type. Example 10 and Q6 are of same type.
Write are the important questions from exercise 7.2 of class 10th Maths?
Question 2, 5, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are important questions of exercise 7.2 of class 10th mathematics. Difficulty level of questions varies from student to student. But questions which most of students find difficult in this exercise are Q2, 5, 8 and 9.
Which questions are asked from exercise 7.2 class 10 Maths, in Board exams?
Yes, questions can come from exercise 7.2 (chapter 7) of class 10th mathematics in Board exams. This exercise contains very good, interesting and logical questions.
Which are the easiest questions of exercise 7.2 (chapter 7) of class 10th mathematics?
Question 1, 4, 6, 7 and 10 are the easiest questions of exercise 7.2 (chapter 7) of class 10th mathematics because students can solve these questions without any difficulty. Also solutions of these questions are short in length with easy calculations.