Download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 6 Electromagnetic Induction chapter end Exercises Questions Answers and Additional Exercises Solutions in PDF form or study online. Download NCERT Books for online study.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 6
- 12 Physics Chapter 6: Electromagnetic Induction
- Study Online: Exercises Question Answers
- Study Online: Additional Exercises Answers
- Download Exercises Solutions
- Download Additional Exercises Solutions
- Practice Questions for Competitive Exams
- NCERT Book Chapter 6
- NCERT Answers
- Revision Book Chapter 6
- Revision Book Answers
- Revision Notes 1
- Revision Notes 2
12 Physics Chapter 6 Exercises
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 6 Electromagnetic Induction exercises are given below to use it online. Click here to see the Additional Exercises questions of this chapter or go to 12 Physics main page.
12 Physics Chapter 6 Additional Exercises
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 6 Electromagnetic Induction additional exercises are given below to use it online. Click here to see Exercises Questions or move to Top of the page or go to 12 Physics main page.
- A 1.5 μF capacitor is charged to 57V. The charging battery is then disconnected, and a 12 mH coil is connected in series with the capacitor so that LC Oscillations occur. What is the maximum current in the coil? Assume that the circuit has no resistance.
- An electric bulb is connected in series with an inductor and an AC source. When switch is closed and after sometime an iron rod is inserted into the interior of inductor. How will the brightness of bulb be affected? Justify your answer.
- How does mutual inductance of a pair of coils kept coaxially at a distance in air change when
(i) the distance between the coils is increased? (ii) an iron rod is kept between them?
- In an inductor of inductance L, current passing is I0. Derive an expression for energy stored in it. In what forms is this energy stored?
- In an LC circuit, resistance of the circuit is negligible. If time period of oscillation is T then:
(i) at what time is the energy stored completely electrical (ii) at what time is the energy stored completely magnetic (iii) at what time is the total energy shared equally between the inductor and capacitor.
- How will a diamagnetic, paramagnetic and a ferromagnetic material behave when kept in a non-uniform external magnetic field? Give two examples of each of these materials. Name two main characteristics of a ferromagnetic material which help us to decide suitability for making. (i) Permanent magnet (ii) Electromagnet.
- Write the principle, working of moving coil galvanometer with the help of neat labelled diagram. What is the importance of radial field and phosphor bronze used in the construction of moving coil galvanometer?
- Write two differences in each of resistance, reactance and impedance for an ac circuit. Derive an expression for power dissipated in series LCR circuit.
- A uniform wire is bent into one turn circular loop and same wire is again bent in two turn circular loop. For the same current passed in both the cases compare the magnetic field induction at their centres.
[Answer: Increased 4 times]
- A short bar magnet placed with its axis at 30° with an external field 1000G experiences a torque of 0.02 Nm. (i) What is the magnetic moment of the magnet. (ii) What is the work done in turning it from its most stable equilibrium to most unstable equilibrium position? [Answer: (i) 0.4 Am2; (ii) 0.08 J]