NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 7 Alternating Current chapter’s end Exercises Questions Answers and Additional Exercises Solutions in online mode as well as Offline Apps form free to use. Prepare for the exams using CBSE Sample papers based on new CBSE Curriculum 2019-20.
|Chapter 7:||Alternating Current|
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 7
- 12 Physics Chapter 7: Alternating Current
- NCERT Book Chapter 7
- NCERT Answers
- Revision Book Chapter 7
- Revision Book Answers
- Revision Notes 1
- Revision Notes 2
12 Physics Chapter 7 Exercises
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 7 Alternating Current exercises are given below to use it online. Click here to see the Additional Exercises questions of this chapter or go to 12 Physics main page.
12 Physics Chapter 7 Additional Exercises
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 7 Alternating Current additional exercises are given below to use it online. Click here to see Exercises Questions or move to Top of the page or go to 12 Physics main page.
- The self inductance of the motor of an electric fan is 10H. What should be the capacitance of the capacitor to which it should be connected in order to impart maximum power at 50Hz?
- An applied Voltage signal consists of a superposition of DC Voltage and an AC Voltage of high frequency. The circuit consists of an inductor and a capacitor in series. Show that the DC signal will appear across C where as AC signal will appear across L.
- A sinusoidal e.m.f. device operates at amplitude E0 and frequency v across a purely (1) resistive (2) capacitive (3) inductive circuit. If the frequency of driving source is increased. How would (a) amplitude E0 and (b) amplitude I0 increase, decrease or remain same in each case?
- Write an expression for the force experienced by a charged particle moving in a uniform magnetic field B. With the help of diagram, explain the principle and working of a cyclotron. Show that cyclotron frequency does not depend on the speed of the particle.
- If the current sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometer is increased by 20% and its resistance also increased by 50% then how will the voltage sensitivity of the galvanometer be affected?
- What is the magnitude of magnetic force per unit length on a wire carrying a current of 8A and making an angle of 30° with the direction of a uniform magnetic field of 0.15T?
- A straight wire of mass 200g and length 1.5 m carries a current of 2A. It is suspended in mid-air by a uniform horizontal magnetic field B. What is the magnitude of the magnetic field?
- In a series C–R circuit, applied voltage is V = 110 sin 314t volt. What is the (i) The peak voltage (ii) Average voltage over half cycle?
- A power transmission line feeds input power at 2400 V to a step down ideal transformer having 4000 turns in its primary. What should be number of turns in its secondary to get power output at 240V?
- A series C–R circuit consists of a capacitance 16 mF and resistance 8Ω. If the input a.c. voltage is (200 V, 50 Hz), calculate (i) voltage across capacitor and resistor. (ii) Phase by which voltage lags/leads current.