NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.2 Quadratic Equations View in Video Format in Hindi Medium and English Medium PDF form to free download. NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths have been updated in the session 2019-2020 based on latest CBSE Curriculum 2019-20. Download Class 10 Maths App for offline use as well as कक्षा 10 गणित App for offline use.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.2
These solutions are very helpful for the students of CBSE as well as UP Board following NCERT Books for the academic session 2019-2020 onward. Download (Exercise 4.2) in PDF form here or use online given below.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.2 English Medium
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.2 Quadratic Equations in English medium is given below. Click here to to Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 to get all exercises. If you need Solutions in Hindi, CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions. Download Class 10 Maths App for offline use.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.2 Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.2 Quadratic Equations in Hindi medium is given below. Click here to to Class 10 Maths Chapter 4 to get all exercises. Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions. Download कक्षा 10 गणित App for offline use.
10 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.2 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 4.2 in video format with complete description.
Important Questions with Answers on Quadratic Equations
- Out of a group of swans, 7/2 times the square root of the number are playing on the sea shore of a tank. The two remaining ones are playing in the water. What is the total number of swans? [Answer: 16]
- The sum of ages (in years) of a son and his father is 35 and the product of their ages is 150. Find their present ages. [Answer: 30 years, 5 years]
- A peacock is sitting on the top of a pillar, which is 9 m high. From a point 27 m away from the bottom of the pillar, a snake is coming to its hole at the base of the pillar. Seeing the snake, the peacock pounces on it. If their speeds are equal, at what distance from the hole is the snake caught? [Answer: 12m]
- A man is three times as old as his son and six years ago the product of their ages was 288. Find their present ages. [Answer: 42 years, 14 years]
- ₹9000 were divided equally among a certain number of persons. Had there been 20 more persons, each would have got ₹160 less. Find the original number of persons. [Answer: 25]
Extra Questions From CBSE Board Papers
- A dealer sells a toy for ₹24 and gains as much percent as the cost price of the toy. Find the cost price of the toy. [Answer: ₹20]
- The time taken by a person to cover 150 km was 2.5 hours more than the time taken in return journey. If he returned at a speed of 10 km/h more than the speed of going, what was the speed per hour in each direction? [Answer: 20 km/h, 30 km/h]
- A shopkeeper buys a number of books for ₹80. If he had bought 4 more books for the same amount, each book would cost ₹1 less. How many books did he buy? [Answer: 16]
- Two pipes running together can fill a cistern in 40/13 minutes. If one pipe takes 3 minutes more than the other to fill it, find the time in which each pipe would fill the cistern? [Answer: 5 minutes, 8 minutes]
- A person on tour has ₹360 for his daily expenses. If he exceeds his tour programme by 4 days, he must cut down his daily expenses by ₹3 per day. Find the number of days of his tour programme. [Answer: 20]
- A chess board contains 64 equal squares and the area of each square is 6.25 cm². A border round the board is 2 cm wide. Find the length of the side of the chess board. [Answer: 12, 16 cm]