Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 7 MCQ and Important Questions of Directing with answers and complete explanation for CBSE 2023-24 exams. Class 12 Business Studies extra questions and multiple choice questions are better tools for preparing for exams. Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 7 Solutions.
Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 7 MCQ
Which of the following is not element of directing?
Which of the following accurately describes security needs?
Features of Directing
- Directing initiates action
- Directing takes place at every level of Management (Pervasive)
- Directing is a continuous process of supervision, communication, leadership and motivation.
- Directing flows from top to bottom.
Maslow identified ………. levels in his need hierarchy theory of motivation.
The process of converting the message into communication symbol is known as
The motivation theory which classifies needs in hierarchical order is developed by
Esteem needs are concerned with
Importance of Directing
- 1. Initiates Action
- 2. Integrates Employee’s Efforts
- 3. Means of motivation
- 4. Facilitates change
- 5. Stability and balance in the organisation.
Which of the following is not a financial incentive?
Formal communication consist of
Which one of the following is not a style of leadership?
Elements of Directing
1. Supervision: Supervisor’s position is immediately above the worker.
2. Motivation: It involves arousing needs and desires in people so as to initiate and direct their behaviour in a purposive manner.
3. Leadership: Managers at all levels are expected to be the leaders of their subordinates.
4. Communication: It is the process of exchange of information between two or more persons to reach common understanding.
Self-actualization needs come after ……… needs have been fulfilled.
Lengthy scalar chain is a type of which communication barrier?
Motivation methods could be
Features of Motivation
- 1. Motivation is an Internal feeling
- 2. Goal Directed Behaviour
- 3. Motivation can be either positive or Negative
- 4. Complex Process
- 5. Continuous Process
Leadership consist of
……. function ensures quality and quantity of work.
Which type of communication is free from all types of formalities.
The advantages of motivation are
Assumptions of Maslow’s Theory
- (i) People’s behaviour is based on their needs.
- (ii) People’s needs are in hierarchical order.
- (iii) A satisfied need can no longer motivate a person.
- (iv) A person moves to the next higher level of hierarchy only when the lower need is satisfied.
In some questions, there is an option ‘all of the above’. What is the significance of this statement.
It means the options usually the first 3 are correct. On most occasions, that could be the correct answer.
How are MCQs evaluated?
In board examination, MCQs are evaluated manually. However, in some competitive exam, they are evaluated by using computer software.
What are the important sub-topic for preparing MCQs in chapter 7 (directing class 12th business studies)?
Maslow’s theory having 5 types of human needs is the most important sub-topic followed by different types of barriers to communication.