NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1 Relations and Functions in Hindi and English Medium for 2022-2023 exams.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1
Grade XII Mathematics ex. 1.1 NCERT Solutions and Offline apps are applicable for the students of (CBSE Board, UP Board – intermediate, Bihar Board – Senior Secondary, Uttarakhand Board and other Boards) following NCERT Books 2022-23 as a course book.
12th Maths Exercise 1.1 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.1 Relations and Functions in English and Hindi Medium are given below free to download in PDF. All NCERT Solutions based on latest NCERT Books are available to download as well as view online. If you have doubts regarding to NIOS Board or CBSE Board, please visit to discussion forum to ask your doubts.
|Chapter 1:||Exercise 1.1|
|Topic:||Relations and Functions|
|Content:||Textbook Exercise Solutions|
|Content Type:||Text and Online Videos|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
Class 12 Maths Exercise 1.1 Solution in Videos
About 12 Maths Exercise 1.1
In Exercise 1.1, the questions are based on Equivalence Relations. If any Relation is Reflexive, Symmetric and Transitive, it is called Equivalence Relation. If we have to prove that the function is not Equivalence, then one of the above condition must be false.
Important Terms related to Exercise 1.1
1. Reflexive Relation: Relation R defined on set A is said to be reflexive if (a, a) ∈ R ∀ a∈ A.
2. Symmetric Relation: Relation R defined on set A is said to be symmetric iff (a, b) ∈ R ⇨ (b, a) ∈ R ∀ a, b, ∈ A.
3. Transitive Relation: Relation R defined on set A is said to be transitive if (a, b) ∈ R, (b, c) ∈ R ⇨(a, c) ∈ R ∀ a, b, c ∈ A.
4. Equivalence Relation: A relation defined on set A is said to be equivalence relation if it is reflexive, symmetric and transitive.
Which sums of exercise 1.1 of class 12th Maths are expected for CBSE exams?
Exercise 1.1 of class 12th Maths has 6 examples and 16 questions. All the problems of this exercise are important and can come in the board exam, but the most important problems of exercise 1.1 of class 12th Maths are examples 4, 5, 6 and questions 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 15, 16.
Can students do exercise 1.1 of class 12th Maths in a days?
Students can do exercise 1.1 of class 12th Maths in 3 days or not depends on student’s working speed, efficiency, capability, and many other factors. But if they try to do exercise 1.1 of class 12th Maths in 3 days, they can easily do that.
Which are the main topics for exams from exercise 1.1 of grade 12th Maths?
In exercise 1.1 of grade 12th Maths, students will learn:
- 1. Meaning of empty relation.
- 2. Meaning of universal relation.
- 3. Trivial Relations.
- 4. When the given relation is reflexive.
- 5. When the given relation is symmetric.
- 6. When the given relation is transitive.
- 7. Meaning of equivalence relation.
Is exercise 1.1 of class 12th Maths easy or tough?
Exercise 1.1 of class 12th Maths is not easy and not tough. It lies in the mid of easy and tough because some examples and questions of this exercise are easy, and some are complex. However, the difficulty level varies from child to child. So, exercise 1.1 of class 12th Maths is easy, or tough depends on children also. Some children find it difficult, some find it easy, and some find it in the middle of easy and difficult.