NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2
Visit here to download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 Matrices in Hindi Medium as well as English Medium free. UP Board Schools are also using NCERT Textbooks for session 2021-2022. So, Download UP Board Solution for Class 12 Math Exercise 3.2 all the questions in PDF format free of cost. Most of the Boards in India are now following NCERT, so, these 12th Maths Solutions are important for all the students following CBSE Syllabus 2021-2022. It depends on user whether download 12th Maths Exercise 3.2 in PDF file format or use online without downloading. Class 12 Maths Exercise Solutions in Videos are given with complete explanation.The description of 12 Maths 3.2 is given in simple language so that student do not face any difficulty to understand. MP Board, Gujrat Board, Uttarakhand (UK Board), etc., are following NCERT Books as course books. Students of these states can also use these 10+2 Maths Solutions to take help in understanding. Hindi Medium solutions in Videos are also given just after the English Medium videos.
Class 12 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 Solutions
|Class: 12||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 3:||Exercise 3.2|
12th Maths Exercise 3.2 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 Matrices Hindi Medium as well as English Medium to use online or download from the link given at the page. Get here all the exercises of Class 12 Mathematics Solutions Chapter 3. UP Board Solutions Class 12 Maths and UP Board NCERT Books for 2021-22 with offline apps are given to free download for class 12. It is based on latest CBSE Syllabus are available to download to use offline. For the query of NIOS board can be discuss in Discussion Forum.
Class 12 Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 1, 2, 3 in Video
Class 12 Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 4, 5, 6, 7 in Video
Class 12 Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 8 to 13 in Video
Class 12 Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 14 and 15 in Video
Class 12 Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 16 and 17 in Video
Class 12 Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 18 and 19 in Video
Class 12 Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 20, 21 and 22 in Video
12th Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 1, 2 in Hindi Video
12th Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 3, 4, 5 in Hindi Video
12th Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 6, 7, 8 in Hindi Video
12th Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 9, 10, 11, 12 in Hindi Video
12th Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 13, 14, 15 in Hindi Video
12th Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 16, 17, 18 in Hindi Video
12th Maths Exercise 3.2 Question 19, 20, 21, 22 in Hindi Video
12th Maths Chapter 3 Important Questions for Practice
1. If A is a square matrix such that A² = I, then write the value of (A – I)³ + (A + I)³ – 7A in the simplest form.
2. Give an example of (i) a row matrix which is also a column matrix. (ii) a diagonal matrix which is not scalar and (iii) a triangular matrix.
3. If A is a 3×3 matrix, |A| ≠ 0 and |3A| = k |A|, then write the value of k. [Answer: k = 27]
4. The sales figure of two car dealers during January 2017 showed that dealer A sold 5 deluxe, 3 premium and 4 standard cars, while dealer B sold 7 deluxe, 2 premium and 3 standard cars. Total sales over the 2 month period of January – February revealed that dealer A sold 8 deluxe, 7 premium and 6 standard cars. In the same 2 month period, dealer B sold 10 deluxe, 5 premium and 7 standard cars. Write 2×3 matrices summarizing sales data for January and 2 – month period for each dealer.
12th Maths Questions From Board Papers
1. If A is a square matrix, expressed as A = X + Y where X is symmetric and Y is skew-symmetric, then write the values of X and Y. [Answer: X = ½ (A + A’) and Y = ½ (A – A’)]
2. Write a matrix of order 3×3 which is both symmetric and skew symmetric matrix. [Answer: Zero matrix]
3. If A and B are square matrices of order 3 and |A| = 5 and |B| = 3, then find the value of |3AB|. [Answer: 405]
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum. Download NCERT Textbooks for CBSE and UP board schools. Get Offline Apps 2021-22 based on new CBSE Syllabus 2021-2022.
Important Questions of 12th Maths Exercise 3.2
What is a Square Matrix?
A matrix in which the number of rows are equal to the number of columns, is said to be a square matrix. Thus an m × n matrix is said to be a square matrix if m = n and is known as a square matrix of order n.
What is a Scalar Matrix?
A diagonal matrix is said to be a scalar matrix if its diagonal elements are equal.
What do you understand by an Identity Matrix?
A square matrix in which elements in the diagonal are all 1 and rest are all zero is called an identity matrix.
What is a Zero Matrix?
A matrix is said to be zero matrix or null matrix if all its elements are zero. We denote zero matrix by O.