NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 Integrals in English and Hindi Medium for CBSE session 2023-24. Questions and solution are updated according to latest rationalised syllabus based board exams for 2023-24.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2
Grade XII Mathematics ex. 7.2 solution free to download in PDF and view online for all boards updated for new academic session 2023-24. These CBSE Solutions are also useful for UP Board Intermediate students. Download UP board solution for class 12 Ganit in Hindi Medium. Download Solutions Apps based on updated NCERT Solutions for new academic session. Share your knowledge through Discussion forum and reply the questions asked by the other users.
|Chapter 7:||Exercise 7.2|
|Content Type:||Text and Videos Format|
|Session:||CBSE Board 2023-24|
|Medium:||English and Hindi Medium|
12th Maths Exercise 7.2 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.2 Integrals in English Medium is given below based on latest NCERT Books. Download Online or Offline NCERT Solution Apps for class 12 updated as per latest CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS and CBSE board in DISCUSSION FORUM and reply to your friend’s questions.
Class 12 Maths Exercise 7.2 Solution in Videos
Questions from Board Papers
- 1. Two numbers are selected at random (without replacement) from positive integers 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2. Let X denotes the larger of the two numbers obtained. Find the mean and variance of the probability distribution of X.
- 2. Two groups are competing for the position on the Board of Directors of a corporation. The probabilities that first and the second group will win are 0.6 and 0.4 respectively. Further if the first group wins, the probability of introducing a new product is 0.7 and the corresponding probability is 0.3 if the second group wins. Find the probability that the new product introduced was by the second group.
- 3. An urn contains five balls. Two balls are drawn and are found to be white. What is the probability that all the balls are white?
- 4. A letter is known to have come from TATA NAGAR or from CALCUTTA on the envelope first two consecutive letters ‘TA’ are visible. What is the probability that the letter come from TATA NAGAR?
Important Questions for Practice
- Find the probability distribution of the number of doublets in four throws of a pair of dice. Also find the mean and S.D. of his distribution.
- In a bolt factory machines, A, B and C manufacture bolts in the ratio 6:3:1. 2%, 5% and 10% of the bolts produced by them respectively are defective. A bolt is picked up at random from the product and is found to be defective. What is the probability that it has been manufactured by machine A?
- Three critics review a book. Odds in favour of the book are 5:2, 4:3 and 3:4 respectively for the three critics. Find the probability that the majority are in favour of the book.
- A box contains 2 Black, 4 White and 3 Red balls. One by one all balls are drawn without replacement and arranged in sequence of drawing. Find the probability that the drawn balls are in sequence of BBWWWRRR.
- Three cards from a pack of 52 cards are lost. One card is drawn from the remaining cards. If drawn card is heart, find the probability that the lost cards were all hearts.