NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 Integrals in English Medium as well as Hindi Medium free to download in PDF or view online without downloading updated for new academic session 2022-2023. Download UP Board solution and NCERT Solutions Apps based on updated NCERT Solutions for 2022-23. No login or password is required to access the contents of this website. Everything given on the website are free to use.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1
|Class: 12||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 7:||Exercise 7.1|
12th Maths Exercise 7.1 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.1 Integrals in English & Hindi Medium are given below to free download in PDF form updated on the basis of new NCERT Books 2022-2023. Visit to Hindi Medium or Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 main page to get all the exercises NCERT Solutions.
Class 12 Maths Exercise 7.1 Solution in Hindi and English Medium
Questions from Board Papers
- If a young man rides his motorcycle at a speed of 25 Km/hr, he has to spend ₹2 per Km on petrol. If he rides at a faster speed of 40 Km/hr the petrol cost increases to ₹5 per Km. He has ₹100 to spend on petrol and wished to cover the maximum distance within one hour. Express this as L.P.P. and then solve it graphically.
- Five bad oranges are accidentally mixed with 20 good ones. If four oranges are draw one by one successively with replacement, then find the probability distribution of getting bad oranges.
- Two cards from a pack of 52 cords are lost from the remaining 50 cards, one card is drawn. If the drawn card is a spade, what the probability that lost cards were both spades.
- Find the intervals in which the function f(x) = sin x + cos x, 0 < x < 2π is strictly increasing or strictly decreasing.
Important Questions for Practice
- 1. A trust invested some money in two type of bonds. The first bond pays 10% interest and second bond pays 12% interest. The trust received ₹2800 as interest. However, if trust had inter changed money in bonds, they would have got ₹100 less as interest using matrix method, find the amount invested in each bond by the trust.
- 2. Two balls are drawn at random from a bag containing 6 red and 4 green balls, find the probability that both balls are of same colour.
- 3. The radius of a circle increases at a rate of 3 cm/sec. What is the rate of increase of its area at the instant when radius of circle is 10 cm?
- 4. A bag contains 3 White, 3 Black and 2 Red balls. 3 balls are successively drawn without replacement. Find the probability that third ball is red.
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum. Download CBSE NCERT Books and Apps for offline use.