NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Integrals in English and Hindi Medium updated for session 2023-24. Get here the revised syllabus based solutions of class 12 Mathematics ex. 7.3 for CBSE 2023-24.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3
Grade XII Mathematics ex. 7.3 solution free to download in PDF as well as view online updated for new academic session 2023-24 for all boards. Download MP Board, JKBose, UP Board Solutions for class 12 Math and NCERT Solutions Apps based on updated NCERT Solutions for all boards Exams. Join the discussion forum to solve your questions. It contains the frequently asked questions with answers.
|Chapter 7:||Exercise 7.3|
|Content:||Exercise and Extra Questions|
|Content Type:||Text and Videos Format|
|Medium:||Hindi and English Medium|
12th Maths Exercise 7.3 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.3 Integrals in English Medium is given below updated for new academic session. Download Latest NCERT Books and Offline apps following the latest CBSE Syllabus. Visit to Discussion forum to grow your knowledge and ask questions regarding to NIOS or CBSE Board.
Class 12 Maths Exercise 7.3 Solution in Hindi and English Medium
Questions from Board Papers
- A man is known to speak truth 3 out of 4 times. He throws a die and reports that it is six. Find the probability that it is actually a six. What is the importance of “Always Speak the Truth”?
- In a game, a man wins a rupee for a six and loses a rupee for any other number when a fair die is thrown. The man decided to throw a die thrice but to quit as and when he gets a six. Find the expected value of the amount he wins/looses.
- Two dice are thrown once. Find the probability of getting an even number on the first die or a total of 8.
- Two aeroplanes X and Y bomb a target in succession. There probabilities to hit correctly are 0.3 and 0.2 respectively. The second plane will bomb only if first miss the target. Find the probability that target is hit by Y plane.
- A and B throw a die alternatively till one of them throws a ‘6’ and wins the game. Find their respective probabilities of winning, if A starts the game.
Important Questions for Practice
- A pair of die is rolled six times. Find the probability that a third sum of 7 is observed in sixth throw.
- Ten eggs are drawn successively with replacement from a lot containing 10% defective eggs. Find the probability that there is at least one defective egg.
- Suppose that 10% of men and 5% of women have grey hair. A grey haired person is selected at random. What is the probability that the selected person is male assuming that there are 60% males and 40% females?
- If a fair coin is tossed 10 times, find the probability of getting. (i) Exactly six heads, (ii) at least six heads, (iii) at most six heads.
Download NCERT Books for 12 all subjects and Online – Offline Apps 2023-24 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS online admission or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.