CBSE Class 12 Major Papers from 1 December Last Minute Directions
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) class 12th class 1 exam will begin today, December 1 for major papers. Term 1 exam for class 12 will start at 11:30 am and end at 1 pm. Students have to report at the exam centre 30 minutes before the scheduled time to check their allotted seats.
As per the CBSE Class 12 date sheet, the CBSE Term 1 board exam for class 12 will end on December 22. CBSE is conducting the board exam this year through OMR sheet and questions are of objective type. Students will get 20 minutes of reading time which was earlier 15 minutes.
CBSE Sociology Paper Pattern
As per the CBSE Sociology Sample Paper 2021-22, the CBSE Class 12 Sociology paper will be divided into three sections- A, B and C. Section A and B will have 24 questions out of which 20 questions will be compulsory to attempt. Section C will have 12 questions and students will have to attempt 10 questions.
OMR Sheet Details:
Students will be required to fill the following details on the CBSE OMR Sheet, students can refer to the CBSE Admit Card for relevant information.
- 1) Name of the students
- 2) Father’s name
- 3) CBSE Term 1 Board Exam Roll Number
- 4) Exam day and date
- 5) Exam centre number and name
- 6) Subject Code and Name
- 7) School Code.
Term 1 exam will cover 50 percent of CBSE syllabus and remaining syllabus will be covered in Term 2 exam which will be conducted in March/April. The Board will not declare the results in the form of pass, fail or compulsory repeat at the end of the 1st term. The final result will be available at the end of Term 2 examination.
Class 10 Science Sample Paper with Solutions
Class 10 Science Sample Paper with Solutions, Teachers’ Tips for MCQs:
The question paper of Science will have three sections. Each section has internal options. Sections A and B will have 24 questions each. Out of these, students have to solve any 20 questions. Section C will have 12 questions and students will have to attempt any 10 questions. All questions will be of equal marks and total marks will be 40. There is no negative marking.
CBSE Class 10 Science Term 1 Exam 2021
Teacher Tips to score good marks:
- Begin the final revision by reading the NCERT chapters carefully and thoroughly including the boxes.
- Read the experiments given in NCERT carefully as questions are likely to be asked from them
- Focus only on NCERT for board exam revision
- Read the question paper carefully at the time of reading which includes options before starting the paper
- In case of confusion, choose the method of elimination – eliminate those who cannot reach the correct answer
- Solve all the questions
- Remember, if a student tries more than required, first 20 or 10 (as specified) will be considered, so be very careful about the choices
- Fill the OMR sheet carefully; Remember to fill the correct option in the box given at the end.
CBSE Class 10 Science Term 1 exam will be conducted on December 2, 2021. The paper will be of 90 minutes duration and will be based on Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs format.