NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 11 Constructions – रचनाएँ in PDF form to download free. These solutions are applicable for all the students following NCERT Books in CBSE Board, UP Board – High School, MP Board – Hindi Medium & English Medium, Gujrat Board and all other boards. NCERT Text Book Solutions for class 9 all subjects are given to free use.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 11
Class 9 Maths Chapter 11 Constructions रचनाएँ Solutions
Hindi Medium and English Medium Solutions
- Class 9 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.1 Solutions
- Class 9 Maths Chapter 11 Exercise 11.2 Solutions
- NCERT Books for Class 9 All Subjects
- NCERT Exemplar Problems Solutions
- Study Material for 2018-2019 – English Medium
- Study Material for 2018-2019 – Hindi Medium
Important Terms with Examples on Constructions
- You must need the following things for construction
- (i) A graduated scale, on one side of which centimetres and millimetres are marked off and on the other side inches and their parts are marked off.
- (ii) A pair of set – squares, one with angles 90°, 60° and 30° and other with angles 90°, 45° and 45°.
- (iii) A pair of dividers (or a divider) with adjustments.
- (iv) A pair of compasses (or a compass) with provision of fitting a pencil at one end.
- (v) A protractor.
- In this chapter, you will do the following constructions using a ruler and a compass:
- To bisect a given angle. For example: Construct an angle of 45 and hence construct 22 1/2.
- To draw the perpendicular bisector of a given line segment. For example: Draw a line segment 6.4 cm and construct its perpendicular bisector.
- To construct an angle of 60° etc. For example: Construct an angle of 120 and bisect it.
- To construct a triangle given its base, a base angle and the sum of the other two sides. For example: Construct a right angled triangle whose hypotenuse measure 5.3 cm and the length of one of whose sides containing the right angle measures 4.5 cm.
- To construct a triangle given its base, a base angle and the difference of the other two sides. For example: Construct a triangle ABC, in which BC = 5.2 cm and angle B = 30 and the difference of the other two sides is 3.5 cm.
- To construct a triangle given its perimeter and its two base angles. For example: Construct a triangle, if the perimeter is 10.4 cm and the two base angles are 45 and 120.