NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 3
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Coordinate Geometry for CBSE first term exams in Hindi Medium and English Medium free to download in PDF form updated for new academic session 2021-2022 based on latest CBSE Curriculum. UP Board students can get the UP Board Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 from here. They can download Exercise 3.1 or Exercise 3.2 or Exercise 3.3 in English Medium or Prashnavali 3.1 or Prashnavali 3.2 or Prashnavali 3.3 in Hindi Medium PDF format free. View all exercises in Video Format for the students of CBSE and UP Board following the new NCERT Books 2021-22 for their final exams in 2021-2022.All the questions are described using simple and easy steps so that students can understand all the sums of 9th Maths Chapter 3. If someone is facing any problem to use these solutions, please contact us for help. Download Class 9 Maths App for CBSE and UP Board for Offline use or Download Kaksha 9 Ganit App for offline use.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 3
Class 9th Maths Exercise 3.1 Solutions
Class 9th Maths Exercise 3.2 Solutions
Class 9th Maths Exercise 3.3 Solutions
9th Maths Chapter 3 Solutions in English & Hindi Medium
|Class: 9||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 3:||Coordinate Geometry|
All the solutions are re-prepared removing the error are simplifying the steps of solving including the formula on each step for the simplification. NCERT Solutions 2021-22 are up to date according to the new CBSE curriculum for 2021-2022.
Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.1 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 9 Maths Exercise 3.1 Solutions in Video
Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.2 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 9 Maths Exercise 3.2 Solutions in Video
Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Solution in Hindi Medium
Class 9 Maths Exercise 3.3 Solutions in Video
9th Maths Chapter 3 Solutions in Hindi & English
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 all exercises and Prashnavali are given to download free for new academic session 2021-22. You can view these solutions in Video Format also. Download Kaksha 9 Ganit App for offline use. These apps work well without internet also. Ask your doubts in Discussion Forum and share your knowledge with your friends and other users.
Feedback & Suggestions
We are updating and revising our contents are per student’s suggestion, need or for the simplicity. For any inconvenience, you may call us, Whats App, Mail or Message us. Vedic Maths is helpful to make calculation easier and faster. NCERT Solutions 2021-22 for class 9 Science is also available to download as well as Online to study. We always response to all calls, if we are not picking your call, it means we are busy with another user, call us little bit later or after an hour. You may leave message us on Whats App. Follow us on Instagram for latest Updates.
Important Notes on 9th Maths Chapter 3
I. In Cartesian system, there are two perpendicular straight lines XX’ (horizontal line) and YY’ (vertical line) which intersect at origin.
II. The x and y-coordinates of a point is the perpendicular distance from the Y-axis and X-axis measured along the X and Y-axes respectively.
III. The y-coordinate of any point X-axis is zero and x-coordinate of any point on Y-axis is zero.
IV. The axes divides the plane into four quadrants.
1. In 1st quadrants x > 0, y > 0 i.e (+, +)
2. In 2nd quadrants x < 0, y > 0 i.e (-, +)
3. In 3rd quadrants x < 0, y < 0 i.e (-, -) 4. In 4th quadrants x > 0, y < 0 i.e (+, -)
Important Questions on 9th Maths Chapter 3
In which quadrant or on which axis do each of the points (– 2, 4), (3, – 1), (– 1, 0), (1, 2) and (– 3, – 5) lie?
(–2, 4): Second Quadrant
(3, –1): Fourth Quadrant
(–1, 0): x–axis
(1, 2): First Quadrant
(–3, –5): Third Quadrant
How can we locate the position of an object?
To locate the position of an object or a point in a plane, we require two perpendicular lines. One of them is horizontal, and the other is vertical.
What is the coordinates of origin?
The coordinates of the origin are (0, 0).
What is the coordinates of a point on x-axis or on y-axis?
The coordinates of a point on the x-axis are of the form (x, 0) and that of the point on the y-axis are (0, y).
What are quadrants?
The coordinate axes divide the plane into four parts called quadrants.
What are the main points of Class 9 Maths Chapter 3 for first term exams?
The main points for the first term exam preparation from chapter 3 class 9th Maths are:
- To locate the position of an object or a point in a plane, we require two perpendicular lines. One of them is horizontal, and the other is vertical.
- The plane is called the Cartesian, or coordinate plane and the lines are called the coordinate axes.
- The horizontal line is called the x -axis, and the vertical line is called the y – axis.
- The coordinate axes divide the plane into four parts called quadrants.
- The point of intersection of the axes is called the origin.
- The distance of a point from the y – axis is called its x-coordinate, or abscissa, and the distance of the point from the x-axis is called its y-coordinate, or ordinate.
- If the abscissa of a point is x and the ordinate is y, then (x, y) are called the coordinates of the point.
- The coordinates of a point on the x-axis are of the form (x, 0) and that of the point on the y-axis are (0, y).
- The coordinates of the origin are (0, 0).
- The coordinates of a point are of the form (+ , +) in the first quadrant, (–, +) in the second quadrant, (–, –) in the third quadrant and (+, –) in the fourth quadrant, where + denotes a positive real number and – denotes a negative real number.
- If x ≠ y, then (x, y) ≠ (y, x), and (x, y) = (y, x), if x = y.
How many problems are there in chapter 3 of class 9th Maths for first tem exams?
In chapter 3 of class 9th Maths, there are three exercises. The first exercise (Ex 3.1) contains two questions, the second exercise (Ex 3.2) contains two questions, and two examples (examples 1, 2), the third exercise (Ex 3.3) contains two questions and two examples (examples 3, 4). So, there are in all ten problems (6 questions and four examples) in chapter 3 (Coordinate Geometry) of class 9th Maths.
Is it possible to solve chapter 3 (Coordinate Geometry) of class 9th Maths in one day?
No, it is not possible to solve chapter 3 (Coordinate Geometry) of class 9th Maths in one day. Students need a maximum of 3 days to solve chapter 3 (Coordinate Geometry) of class 9th Maths if they give at least 1-2 hours per day to this chapter. This time also depends on student’s speed, efficiency, capability, and many other factors.
Is chapter 3 of class 9th Maths complicated?
No, chapter 3 of class 9th Maths is not at all complicated. It is the easiest chapter of class 9th Maths. This chapter is the student’s favourite chapter. Students quickly solve all questions of this chapter without any difficulty because the questions of this chapter are nice and easy.