NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4 Integrals in English Medium as well as हिंदी मीडियम free to download in PDF or view online. Download Solutions Apps based on latest NCERT Solutions for 2019-20.
|Class 12:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 7:||Integrals Exercise 7.4|
Table of Contents
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7 Exercise 7.4
12 Maths Exercise 7.4 Solutions
- View Online Exercise 7.4 Solutions
- View Online प्रश्नावली 7.4 के हल
- Download Exercise 7.4 Solutions in PDF
- Download NCERT Book Chapter 7
- Download NCERT की किताब अध्याय 7
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Exercise 7.4 in English
Move to Top of the page
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Exercise 7.4 in Hindi
Move to Top of the page
Questions for Practice
- A man takes a step forward with probability 0.4 and backward with probability 0.6. Find the probability that at the end of eleven steps he is one step away from the starting point.
- Suppose that 10% of men and 5% of women have grey hair. A grey haired person is selected at random. What is the probability that the selected person is male assuming that there are 60% males and 40% females?
- Find P (A/B) if P(A)= 0.4, P(B)= 0.8 and P (B/A)= 0.6
- Find P (A ∩ B) if A and B are two events such that P(A) = 0.5, P(B) = 0.6 and P (A ∪ B) = 0.8
- A soldier fires three bullets on enemy: The probability that the enemy will be killed by one bullet is 0.7. What is the probability that the enemy is still alive?
- Bag A contains 4 red, 3 white and 2 black balls. Bag B contains 3 res, 2 white and 3 black balls. One ball is transferred from bag A to bag B and then a ball is drawn from bag B. The ball so drawn is found to be red. Find the probability that the transferred ball is black.
- Three coins are tossed once. Find the probability of getting at least one head.
- A diet for a sick person must contain at least 4000 units of vitamins, 50 units of minerals and 1400 units of calories. Two foods A and B are available at a cost of ₹5 and ₹4 per unit respectively. One unit of food A contains 200 units of vitamins, 1 unit of minerals and 40 units of calories whereas one unit of food B contains 100 units of vitamins, 2 units of minerals and 40 units of calories. Find what combination of the food A and B should be used to have least cost but it must satisfy the requirements of the sick person. What is balanced diet and what is the importance of balanced diet in daily life?