NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.2 वास्तविक संख्याएँ / Real Numbers in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format free for UP Board NCERT Books, Uttarakhand CBSE Curriculum 2019-2020 and Offline Apps CBSE and Gujrat board students. Download (Exercise 1.2) in PDF form or use it online given below.
|Class 10:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 1:||Real Number (Exercise 1.2)|
Table of Contents
- 1 NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.2
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.2
Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.2 Solutions in English Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.2 Real Numbers in English medium for online to use. IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD, THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE IS GIVEN or visit NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 1. CLICK HERE for Hindi Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.2 Sols in Video
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Exercise 1.2 in video format with complete description.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.2 Solutions in Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Exercise 1.2 वास्तविक संख्याएँ in Hindi medium to online use. The download link is given at the top of this page or visit at Class 10 Maths Chapter 1 Solutions. Go back to English Medium or View in Video Format Solutions.
Important Questions on REAL NUMBERS
- In a seminar, the number of participants in English, Maths and Science are 175, 140 and 105, respectively. Find the minimum number of rooms required if in each room the same number of participants are to be seated and all of them being in the same subject. [Answer: 12]
- Find the value of m if HCF of 65 and 117 is expressible in the form 65m – 117. [Answer: 2]
- What can you say about the product of a non-zero rational and irrational number? [Answer: Irrational]
- In a school there are two sections of class X – section A and section B. There are 48 students in sections A and 54 students in section B. Determine the least number of books required for the library of the school so that the books can be distributed equally among students of section A or section B? [Answer: 216]
- After how many places the decimal expansion of 13497/1250 will terminate? [Answer: 4]
- Find the least number which is divisible by all numbers from 1 to 10 (both inclusive). [Answer: 2520]
Practice Questions on Real Numbers
- A circular field has a circumference of 360 km. Three cyclists start together and can cycle 48 km, 60 km and 72 km a day, round the field. After how many days will they meet again at the starting point? [Answer: 30 days]
- The numbers 525 and 3000 are divisible by 3, 5, 15, 25 and 75 what is the HCF of 525 and 3000? [Answer: 75]
- Can two numbers have 18 as their HCF and 380 as their LCM? Give reasons. [Answer: No]
- If a = 4q + r then what are the condition for a and q? What are the values that r can take? [Answer: a and q are positive integer 0 ≤ r ≤ 4]
- What is the digit at unit’s place of 9^n? [Answer: Even power = 1, odd power = 9]
- If n is an odd integer then show that n² – 1 is divisible by 8.
- Use Euclid’s division algorithm to find the HCF of 16 and 28. [Answer: 4]
Go Back to Chapter 1: Click Here