NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 (Class 10 Ex. 3.3) pair of linear equations in two variables in Hindi Medium and English Medium. 10th Class Maths CBSE Solutions are in PDF format and Videos format. You can view all the answers explained in Video Format free, which are updated for new academic session 2020-21. Uttar Pradesh Board of Education, Prayagraj also implemented NCERT Books for their High School Students. So, these 10th Maths solutions are helpful for UP Board students also. They can download UP Board Solutions for Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.3 in Hindi Medium.NCERT Solutions Online and Offline Apps 2020-2021 with PDF Solutions have been updated according to latest CBSE Curriculum 2020-21 for CBSE Board, Gujrat Board, MP Board and UP Board schools whoever using NCERT Books 2020-21.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 3:||Exercise 3.3|
10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 in Hindi and English medium are given below to use it online or download in PDF form free. If you want to download, the link is given at the same page. NCERT Solutions Offline Apps 2020-21 are updated for current academic session 2020-21 to use offline.
Class 10 Chapter 3 Exercise 3.3 Solution in Hindi Medium Video
Class 10 Maths Exercise 3.3 Solutions in Videos
Important Question based on 10th Maths Chapter 3
- Form a pair of linear equations for: The sum of the numerator and denominator of the fraction is 3 less than twice the denominator. If the numerator and denominator both are decreased by 1, the numerator becomes half the denominator. [Answer: x-y=-3, 2x-y=1]
- A jeweler has bars of 18 carat gold and 12 carat gold. How much of each must be melted together to obtain a bar of 16 carat gold, weighing 120g? It is given that pure gold is 24 carat. [Answer: 80g of 18 carat gold and 40g of 12 carat gold]
- For what value of p the pair of linear equations (p + 2)x – (2p + 1)y = 3(2p – 1) and 2x – 3y = 7 has a unique solution. [Answer: p≠4]
- The sum of the prices of a Sofa and table is ₹2340 and the difference of their prices is ₹140. 5. Find the price of each. [Answer: Sofa = ₹1240, table = ₹1100]
60 copies of Mathematics books and 40 copies of English books cost ₹2220. Also, 40 copies of Mathematics books and 50 copies of English books cost ₹1900. Find the cost of one Mathematics book and one English book separately. [Answer: Mathematics book = ₹25, English book = ₹18]
Important Question on Linear Equations for practice
- Solve for x and y: 3x + 2y = 11 and 2x + 3y = 4. Also find p if p = 8x + 5y. [Answer: x=5, y=-2, p=30]
- If three times, the greater of the two numbers is divided by the lesser, we get the quotient 6 and remainder 6. If 5 times the lesser number is divided by the greater, we get the quotient 2 and the remainder 3. Find the two numbers. [Answer: 16, 7]
- Solve the pair of linear equations by substitution method x – 7y + 42 = 0 and x – 3y – 6 = 0. [Answer: 42, 12]
- Ram is walking along the line joining (1, 4) and (0, 6). Rahim is walking along the line Joining (3, 4) and (1, 0). Represent on graph and find the point where both of them cross each other. [Answer: (2, 2)]
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2020-21 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.
How many solutions are there for the equations 2x + 3y = 9 and 4x + 6y = 18?
If we plot these equations graphically, we observe that every point on the line is a common solution to both the equations. So, the equations 2x + 3y = 9 and 4x + 6y = 18 have infinitely many solutions.
What is meant by inconsistent pair of Linear Equations?
A pair of linear equations which has no solution, is called an inconsistent pair of linear equations.
What do you understand by consistent pair of linear equations?
A pair of linear equations in two variables, which has a solution, is called a consistent pair of linear equations.
Which set of linear equations are dependent pair of linear equations?
A pair of linear equations which are equivalent has infinitely many distinct common solutions. Such a pair is called a dependent pair of linear equations in two variables.