NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.1
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.1 Arithmetic Progressions ( Samantar Shreni ) in Hindi Medium and English Medium or View in Video Format or download in PDF format free for session 2021-22.NCERT Solutions 2021-22 are applicable for CBSE, MP Board and UP Board students who are using NCERT Books for 2021-2022 CBSE exams. Download Offline Apps as well as NCERT Solutions in PDF.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.1
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 5:||Exercise 5.1|
10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.1 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.1 Arithmetic Progressions in English as well as Hindi medium free to download or View in Video Format or digital contents for online use. Move Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 main page for other exercises whether download or online study. Visit to Discussion Forum to discuss your questions and reply to the questions asked by others.
Class 10 Maths Exercise 5.1 Solution in Hindi Medium Video
Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.1 Solution in Videos
Important Questions on AP
- Find 5th term of an A.P. whose nth term is 3n – 5. [Answer: 10]
- Find the sum of first 10 even numbers. [Answer: 110]
- Write the nth term of odd numbers. [Answer: 2n – 1]
- Write the sum of first n natural numbers. [Answer: n(n + 1)/2]
- Write the sum of first n even numbers. [Answer: n(n + 1)]
- Find the nth term of the A.P.–10, – 15, –20, – 25… [Answer: – 5(n + 1)]
- Write the common difference of an A.P. whose nth term is an = 3n + 7. [Answer: 3]
- What will be the value of a8 – a4 for the following A.P. 4, 9, 14… 254. [Answer: 20]
- Is 144 a term of the A.P. 3, 7, 11…? Justify your answer. [Answer: No]
- Find the 20th term from the last term of the A.P. 3,8,13… 253. [Answer: 158]
Questions from Board Papers
1. Which term of the A.P. 5, 15, 25 …will be 130 more than its 31st term? [Answer: 44th]
2. The first term, common difference and last term of an A.P. are 12, 6 and 252 respectively, Find the sum of all terms of this A.P. [Answer: 5412]
3. Find the sum of first 15 multiples of 8. [Answer: 540]
4. Is the sequence formed in the following situations an AP.
(i) Number of students left in the school auditorium from the total strength of 1000 students when they leave the auditorium in batches of 25.
(ii) The amount of money in the account every year when ₹100 are deposited annually to accumulate at compound interest at 4% per annum. [Answer: (i) Yes, (ii) No]
5. Find the sum of even positive integers between 1 and 200. [Answer: 9900]
6. If 4m + 8, 2m² + 3m + 6, 3m² + 4m + 4 are three consecutive terms of an A.P. find m. [Answer: m = 0, 2]
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2021-22 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.