NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.2
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.2 AP ( Samantar Shreni ) in Hindi Medium and English Medium free to download in PDF Format updated for current academic year 2020-2021.These solutions are suitable for the students appearing in CBSE Exams March 2021 and following CBSE Syllabus 2020-2021. Download Offline Apps 2020-21 based on updated NCERT Solutions for new academic session.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.2
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 5:||Exercise 5.2|
10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.2 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.2 AP (Arithmetic Progressions) in English & Hindi medium for STUDY ONLINE or View in Video Format. The download options are given at the same page. Offline Apps are available on Play Store to use offline updated for new academic session 2020-21 based on new NCERT Books 2020-21.
Class 10 Maths Exercise 5.2 Solution in Hindi Medium Video
Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.2 Solution in Videos
Important Extra Questions with Answer on AP
1. How many terms of the A.P. 22, 20, 18,… should be taken so that their sum is zero. [Answer: 23]
2. If 10 times of 10th term is equal to 20 times of 20th term of an A.P. find its 30th term. [Answer: 0]
3. Find the middle term of the A.P. 6, 13, 20… 216. [Answer: 111]
4. Find the middle terms of the A.P. 7, 13, 19… 241. [Answer: 121, 127]
5. Find the sum of integers between 10 and 500 which are divisible by 7. [Answer: 17885]
6. The sum of 5th and 9th terms of an A.P. is 72 and the sum of 7th and 12th term is 97. Find the A.P. [Answer: 6, 11, 16, 21, …]
Questions from Board Papers
1. If the mth term of an A.P. be 1/n n and nth term be 1/m, show that its (mn)th is 1.
2. If the pth of term A.P. is q and the qth term is p, prove that its nth term is (p + q – n).
3. If p times the pth term of an A.P. is equal to q times its qth term, show that the (p + q)th term of the A.P. is zero.
4. For what value of m are the mth terms of the following two A.P.’s the same? (i) 1, 3, 5, 7… (ii) 4, 8, 12, 16… [Answer: m doesn’t exist]
5. The 24th term of an A.P. is twice its 10th term. Show that 72nd term is 4 times its 15th term.
6. Find the number of natural numbers between 101 and 999 which are divisible by both 2 and 5. [Answer: 89]
7. If the seventh term of an AP is 1/9 and ninth term is 1/7, find its 63rd term. [Answer: 1]
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.