NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.3 in Hindi and English Medium updated for CBSE 2023-24 Session. Class 10 Maths Exercise 5.3 is based on the submission of arithmetic progression using the formula of sum to n terms.
|Chapter 5:||Exercise 5.3|
|Format of Content:||Text, PDF, Images and Videos|
|Session:||Acadenuc Year 2023-24|
|Language:||English and Hindi Medium|
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.3
Class 10 Math ex. 5.3 solution (Samantar Shreni) AP PDF files in Hindi Medium and English Medium as well as Offline Apps are updated for new academic session 2023-24 free to download. NCERT Solutions are in Video Format also for CBSE Board, MP Board, UP Board and the students following NCERT Books 2023-24 for the current session 2023-24. Download CBSE Apps and updated NCERT Solutions in PDF format.
10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.3 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.3 Arithmetic Progressions – AP in English Medium as well as Hindi Medium to use Online or View in Video Format free for new academic session 2023-24. Move Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 main page for other exercises whether download or online study online.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 5 Exercise 5.3 Solution in Hindi Medium Video
Important Questions with Answer for Practice in AP
1. The sum of 5th and 9th terms of an A.P. is 30. If its 25th term is three times its 8th term, find the A.P. [Answer: 3, 5, 7, 9, …]
2. If Sn, the sum of first n terms of an A.P. is given by Sn = 5n² + 3n, then find its nth term and common difference. [Answer: an = 10n – 2, d = 10]
3. The sum of third and seventh terms of an A.P. is 6 and their product is 8. Find the sum of first 16th terms of the A.P. [Answer: 76, 20]
4. If the mth term of an A.P. is 1/n and the nth term is 1/m, show the sum of its first (mn) terms is 1/2(mn + 1).
5. If in an A.P. the sum of first m terms is equal to n and the sum of first n terms is m, prove that the sum of first (m + n) terms is – (m + n).
Questions from Board Papers
1. Determine the A.P. whose 4th term is 18 and the difference of 9th term from the 15th term is 30. [Answer: 3, 8, 13, …]
2. If the sum of first k terms of an A.P. is 1/2(3k² + 7k), write its kth term. Hence find its 20th term. [Answer: a20 = 62, ak = 3k + 2]
3. The sum of first 9 terms of an A.P. is 162. The ratio of its 6th term to its 13th term is 1:2. Find the first and fifteenth terms of the A.P. [Answer: 6, 48]
4. If the 10th term of an A.P. is 21 and the sum of its first 10 terms is 120, find its nth term. [Answer: 2n + 1]
5. The sum of first 7 terms of an A.P. is 63 and the sum of its next 7 term is 161. Find the 28th term of this A.P. [Answer: 57]
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2023-24 based on new CBSE Syllabus. Visit to discussion forum and ask your queries related to NIOS, UP Board or CBSE Board.
How many examples are there in exercise 5.3 of class 10th Maths?
Examples of each exercise are always important for the CBSE exams. There are 7 examples as Examples 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 20 questions in exercise 5.3 of class 10th math. Students should learn these questions by practicing well to score better in the exams.
Which questions are the most important questions of exercise 5.3 of class 10th Maths?
Most of the questions of this exercise are good for examination point of view. Question 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 are the most important questions of exercise 5.3 of class 10th math. Question are asked come from list of the questions given above in board exams.
Is exercise 5.3 of class 10 math difficult?
Yes, exercise 5.3 of class 10 math is difficult. But difficulty level of the questions varies from student to student. Most of the questions need more practice to solve. So, Exercise 5.3 (chapter 5) of class 10th mathematics is difficult if someone spend less time to solve these questions.
What students will learn in exercise 5.3 of class 10 math?
In exercise 5.3 of class 10 math, students will learn how to find sum of first n terms of Arithmetic Progression.