NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.2
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.2 Introduction to Trigonometry in PDF format in Hindi Medium and English Medium for download or View in Video Format free updated for new session 2020-2021.Download Offline Apps 2020-21 of NCERT Solutions, which are prepared by expert teachers in easiest form suitable for all the students. These are based on latest CBSE Curriculum 2020-21 for CBSE as well as MP Board, UP Board students. Download (Exercise 8.2) in PDF or use online given below.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.2
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 8:||Exercise 8.2|
10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.2 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.2 Introduction to Trigonometry in English & Hindi Medium to free download in PDF and option to study online also available. All of our digital study contents are free to use. These are updated time to time as per requirement of the students. Solutions are applicable for CBSE / UP Board / Uttarakhand Board / Boards using NCERT books 2020-21 and following new CBSE curriculum 2020-2021.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.2 Solution in Hindi Medium Video
Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.2 Solution in Videos
Important Questions with Answers
- 1. Express sec θ in terms of cot θ. [Answer: √(1 + cos²θ)/cot θ]
- 2. Find the value of cosθcos (90 – θ) – sin θsin (90 – θ). [Answer: 0]
- 3. If sin (20 + θ) = cos 30° then find the value of θ. [Answer: 50]
- 4. If x = p sec θ + q tan θ & y = p tan θ + q sec θ then prove that x² – y² = p² – q².
Questions from Board Papers
- If 7sin² θ + 3cos² θ = 4 then show that tan θ = 1/√3.
- If Sin (A – B) = 1/2, cos (A + B) = 1/2, then find the value of A and B. [Answer: A = 45, B = 15]
- Prove that: tan 1° tan 11° tan 21° tan 69° tan 79° tan 89° = 1
- If sec 4 A = cosec (A – 20°) then find the value of A. [Answer: 22]
Download NCERT Books and Offline Apps 2020-21 based on new CBSE NCERT Syllabus. Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.