NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3 Introduction to Trigonometry PDF form to free download or view online without downloading for current academic session 2020-21 based on NCERT Books 2020-21.Use Offline Apps 2020-2021 in Hindi Medium and English Medium free for CBSE as well as UP Board students who are following CBSE guidelines and following CBSE Syllabus from 2020-21 for their upcoming exams in March 2021. Download (Exercise 8.3) in PDF from this page.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3
|Subject:||Maths – गणित|
|Chapter 8:||Exercise 8.3|
10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3 Introduction to Trigonometry in ENGLISH & HINDI MEDIUM to use online or offline for 2020-21. If you want do download Exercise 8.3, the link to download in PDF is given on this page. All the contents are free to use without any LOGIN or PASSWORD so that you have the liberty to use contents without any hesitation. Solutions are updated for CBSE Exams of March 2021 for CBSE and UP Board. Move to Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 main page for other exercises whether download or online study.
Questions on Trigonometry for Practice
1. If tan (3x – 15) = 1 then find the value of x. [Answer: 20]
2. Prove that: tan cot A/(1 – cot A) + cot A/(1 – tan A) = 1 + tan A + cot A.
3. Prove that: (sin θ + cosec θ)² + (cos θ + sec θ)² = 7 + tan² θ + cot² θ
4. Prove that: sec A (1 – sin A) (sec A + tan A) = 1.
Questions from Board Papers
1. If cos B + sin B = √2 cos B, then show that cos B – sin B = √2 sin B.
2. If tan A + sin A = m, tan A – sin A = n, then show that m² – n² = 4√(mn).
3. If sec A = x = 1/4x, prove that sec A + tan A = 2x or 1/2x.
4. If sin α + sin² α = 1, prove that cos² α + (cos² α)² = 1.
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.