NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3 Introduction to Trigonometry PDF file format to free download or view online without downloading for current academic session 2021-22 based on NCERT Books 2021-22.Use Offline Apps 2021-2022 in Hindi Medium and English Medium free for CBSE as well as UP Board students who are following CBSE guidelines and following CBSE Syllabus from 2021-22 for their upcoming exams in March 2021. Download (Exercise 8.3) in PDF format this page.
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3
|Class: 10||Maths (English and Hindi Medium)|
|Chapter 8:||Exercise 8.3|
10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3 Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3 Introduction to Trigonometry in ENGLISH & HINDI MEDIUM to use online or offline for 2021-22. If you want do download Exercise 8.3, the link to download in PDF is given on this page. All the contents are free to use without any LOGIN or PASSWORD so that you have the liberty to use contents without any hesitation. Solutions are updated for CBSE Exams of March 2021 for CBSE and UP Board. Move to Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 main page for other exercises whether download or online study.
Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3 Solution in Hindi Medium Video
Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Exercise 8.3 Solution in Videos
Questions on Trigonometry for Practice
- If tan (3x – 15) = 1 then find the value of x. [Answer: 20]
- Prove that: tan cot A/(1 – cot A) + cot A/(1 – tan A) = 1 + tan A + cot A.
- Prove that: (sin θ + cosec θ)² + (cos θ + sec θ)² = 7 + tan² θ + cot² θ
- Prove that: sec A (1 – sin A) (sec A + tan A) = 1.
Questions from Board Papers
- 1. If cos B + sin B = √2 cos B, then show that cos B – sin B = √2 sin B.
- 2. If tan A + sin A = m, tan A – sin A = n, then show that m² – n² = 4√(mn).
- 3. If sec A = x = 1/4x, prove that sec A + tan A = 2x or 1/2x.
- 4. If sin α + sin² α = 1, prove that cos² α + (cos² α)² = 1.
Ask your doubts related to NIOS or CBSE Board and share your knowledge with your friends and other users through Discussion Forum.