NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.2 Linear equations in one variable in Hindi and English Medium. Tiwari Academy offers simplified, free NCERT solutions for 8th-grade Maths, Chapter 2, Exercise 2.2 on Linear Equations, suitable for CBSE and State boards, available in both Hindi and English. Boost your Maths skills with our expert guidance.
Class 8 Maths Exercise 2.2 Solution in Hindi and English Medium
Solution for CBSE students of all the questions of exercise 2.1 of 8th Maths are given here. Hindi Medium students can use solutions given in Hindi and for English Medium students, it is available in English also. There are two videos related to class 8 Maths Textbook ex. 2.2 solution. One contains the complete explanation of each question whereas the other contains only solutions of exercise 2.2 class 8 Maths.
|Chapter: 2||Exercise: 2.2|
|Topic:||Linear Equations in one Variable|
|Content Type:||Videos and Text Format|
|Medium:||English and Hindi|
Topics of Exercise 2.2 of Class 8 Maths
In class 8 Maths question 1 is based on simple addition and subtraction but question 2 need the knowledge of geometry. Question 3 also contains the terms like isosceles triangle and its perimeter. Question 5 is based on the concept of rations where are question 6, 7 and 8 are the question containing consecutive numbers. Question 9 and 11 are the basic questions involving age problems and question 10 is an easy question of ratios.
Points to Remember about Linear Equations
- An equation can have linear expressions on both sides. The equations we studied in classes VI and VII had only one number on one side of the equation.
- Like numbers, variables can also be transferred from one side of the equation to another.
- Sometimes, the expressions that make up the equation should be simplified before normalizing them.
- Some equations may also not be linear, to begin with, but they can be brought into a linear form by multiplying both sides of the equation by an appropriate expression.
- The utility of linear equations lies in their various applications; Various problems of number, age, circumference, a combination of bills, etc., can be solved using linear equations.
Which example is most important in class 8 Maths exercise 2.2?
There are total of 7 examples just before the exercise 2.2 of CBSE class 8 Maths. Example number 8 and 11 are most important for school tests as well as terminal exams.
Are the questions of exercise 2.2 of class 8 Maths difficult?
Most of the questions given in ex. 2.2 are based on general concepts. Students must practice each and every question to understand the concepts of solving the linear equations. The same concept is continuing in further exercises also.
Is there any website who provides Hindi Medium PDF file to download for class 8 Maths?
Most of the websites are providing only online contents. Only few are there who gives option to download solutions in PDF file format.
Is login required to access the content of 8th Maths on Tiwari Academy?
There is no login or registration is required to access any content on Tiwari Academy. Tiwari Academy never asks the user to provide their information. User will never get any call, text message or any other disturbance from Tiwari Academy.