NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.1 Linear equations in one variable in Hindi and English Medium updated for academic session 2023-2024. The questions and revised explanations of ex. 2.1 class VIII mathematics are given here following the new NCERT textbook for CBSE 2023-24.
8th Maths Exercise 2.1 Solution in English and Hindi medium
|Chapter: 2||Exercise: 2.1|
|Chapter Name:||Linear Equations in one Variable|
|Content Type:||Videos and Text Format|
|Medium:||Hindi and English Medium|
Videos related to each questions are given along with the solutions. Students can take the benefits of Hindi Medium and English Medium version of the NCERT textbook solutions. All the answers and solutions of exercise 2.1 are updated according to current CBSE session 2023-24. Questions are solved in simplified way, so that students can understand easily.
Main Points about Linear Equations
- An algebraic equation involves constants and variables. It states that the value of an expression on one side of the equal sign is equal to the expression’s value on the other side.
- The equations we study in classes VI, VII, and VIII are linear in a variable. In such equations, the expressions that make up the equation have only one variable. These equations are definitely linear because the highest power of the variable appearing in the equation is 1.
- A linear equation can have any rational number as its solution.
List of Important Questions from Exercise 2.1 of Class 8 Maths
- Deveshi has a total of ₹ 590 as currency notes in the denominations of ₹50, ₹20 and ₹10. The ratio of the number of ₹50 notes and ₹20 notes is 3:5. If she has a total of 25 notes, how many notes of each denomination she has?
- Bansi has 3 times as many two-rupee coins as he has five-rupee coins. If he has in all a sum of ₹77, how many coins of each denomination does he have?
- Baichung’s father is 26 years younger than Baichung’s grandfather and 29 years older than Baichung. The sum of the ages of all the three is 135 years. What is the age of each one of them?
- The organisers of an essay competition decide that a winner in the competition gets a prize of ₹100 and a participant who does not win gets a prize of ₹25. The total prize money distributed is ₹3,000. Find the number of winners, if the total number of participants is 63.
How many questions are there in Exercise 2.1 of class 8 Maths?
According to new syllabus for CBSE 2023-24, there are total of 10 questions in ex. 2.1 of 8th Maths in which both sides variable is given.
Which example is important for class 8 Maths exercise 2.1?
There are only two examples covering exercise 2.1 and both are important for exams.
What are the important questions in CBSE Class 8 Maths exercise 2.1?
Question number 6, 8 and 10 are most important questions as per the examination point of view.
Why is Tiwari Academy Solutions best for class 8 Maths?
On Tiwari Academy, the contents are updated and in Hindi and English medium, Videos and PDF format, no login is required. These are the basic reason that is why they are the best in providing hazard free solutions.